Long term rentals

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Default Long term rentals

As an alternative to selling, someone suggested that I consider renting my patio villa long term (six months or more). Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a maximum term (2,3, 4 years) I can lease a property for?
Old 08-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sling438 View Post
As an alternative to selling, someone suggested that I consider renting my patio villa long term (six months or more). Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a maximum term (2,3, 4 years) I can lease a property for?
My 90 year old mother doesn't want to move to TV full time. She loves TV but likes the four seasons, her friends, family and church more!

So, we had our home built in 2012 and put it in the long-tem, unfurnished rental program right after we closed. We have a one year lease. I pay the taxes, insurance, full service lawn care with Stellar, amenity fees, maintenance issues, etc. The renters pay for their cable, internet, electric and phone.

Most expenses incurred on our home our tax deductible: taxes, amenity fees, insurànce, lawn care, etc. Big ticket items are pro-rated over a number of years.

We rent our home through JD&V Property Management.

I would love to be in TV, but this works for us now.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sling438 View Post
Most start with a year and option to renew
Old 08-15-2014, 10:39 AM

What is the telephone number for JD&V Property Management? I am looking for a 2/2 courtyard long term rental (several years).
Old 08-15-2014, 11:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanCCF View Post
What is the telephone number for JD&V Property Management? I am looking for a 2/2 courtyard long term rental (several years).
You will find many on thevillqges4rent and you deal with the owner.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:35 PM

Have two guys i am looking for a rental long term one to three years at least. One works for freedom Pointe security and one works for Beef Obrady's chef. Looking to pay 1000 no more than 1100 month will pay their own Electric and cable. They are working an have asked me to post. Thanks I also live in the villages.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Default Villa for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanCCF View Post
I have a 2-2 court yard villa for rent looking for long term.$1300 per mo I include Aminty fee, water, sewer, trash and lawn care.Available Oct 1st.

Bob Smith or Donna 352-633-3883
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.