Which mobile home parks are actually part of The Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2021, 06:41 PM
Default Which mobile home parks are actually part of The Villages?

Maybe someone here can help me. I understand that Orange Blossom MHP was the original villages property, and remains an actual part of the Villages which includes use of the pools and rec centers etc. I am told that Orange Blossom residents own their land like other homeowners in other villages. Am I correct that Water Oak CC is NOT a part of the villages, as the lots are land lease, and are managed by Sun Communities? Are there other MHP in the villages that own their land and have use of village facilities? Its very confusing, and although I have scoured articles and the internet, I have not been able to find this out. thank you.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

:Water Oaks is not part of The Village and there are not any mobile home parks within TV. OBG is not a mobile home park.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:23 PM

So then OBG is part of the villages, with mobile homes?
Old 08-15-2021, 09:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,369 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsdoor View Post
Maybe someone here can help me. I understand that Orange Blossom MHP was the original villages property, and remains an actual part of the Villages which includes use of the pools and rec centers etc. I am told that Orange Blossom residents own their land like other homeowners in other villages. Am I correct that Water Oak CC is NOT a part of the villages, as the lots are land lease, and are managed by Sun Communities? Are there other MHP in the villages that own their land and have use of village facilities? Its very confusing, and although I have scoured articles and the internet, I have not been able to find this out. thank you.
The Village of Country Club Hills, The Village of Orange Blossom, The Village of Silver Lake, and a few properties in/near the Del Mar area south of Spanish Springs Town Square all have manufactured homes, but are not exclusively manufactured homes. Most in/near Del Mar are site-built. Many of the homes in the other three were manufactured but were replaced with site-built, though most are manufactured double-wides and modular styles.

These aren't mobile home parks. They are "neighborhoods" of the greater community known as the Villages. If you buy a manufactured home in the Villages, you're also buying the property it's sitting on, you don't pay rent. And with the exception of the condo/townhouses bordering Spanish Springs Town Square and a couple of exclusive areas that have actual gates and their own private amenities, there is no HOA for any of these neighborhoods.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:31 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsdoor View Post
If you’re looking for a manufactured home, check the villages website and they have pre-owned for sale. Filter from price low to high and all the lower ones are manufactured. The villages of silver lake or Country club hills are manufactured. Any in OBH usually go fast.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

THERE ARE NO MOBILE HOME PARKS IN THE VILLAGES.

There are some modular homes in the older sections. They are on beautiful large lots and the interiors and exteriors are lovely.

I see this is your first post. Hurry and visit us. You will be amazed just like everyone else is.

I DON'T sell real estate. I am a retired teacher of little kids. I spend a lot of time painting and enjoying other villagers. You will love it here.

Tags
villages, part, land, blossom, mhp

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.