Realestate in Fenney

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2018, 09:02 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Realestate in Fenney

If I were to purchase a new home in Fenny what is included in closing costs. Is a title search required? What is the bond amount in Fenny? Is a stick home more expensive to insure than a concrete block? Do you need sink hole insurance in Fenny? How do property taxes compare tin Fenny to homes north of Highway 44?

Thanks for the help

Matt
Old 04-29-2018, 01:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle Gant View Post
High Matt... Closing will depend if you pay cash or have a mortgage In Florida you pay .055% on new money ie mortgage, Lenders Fee, Recording fees. Title Search is required for mortgage

I do not know if cash on new requires a title search or not ... sorry

Bonds in Fenny are 22-25K

Type of roof is determining factor Hip or gable ( wind mitigation )

Property Taxes are the same

Sinkhole insurance is available for new homes... You never know when it will hit. If you do not have sinkhole insurance then you are covered under catastrophic land movement ( hole visible, home uninhabitable )

Hope this helps
What am I doing wrong? I looked on the Dist. Web Site and see bonds from approx. $14 K and up. Some more than $25 K too. I would think homes below S.R.44 are in Wildwood with City and County Prop. Taxes. Are all homes north of 44 in Wildwood also?
Closed Thread

Tags
fenny, home, property, taxes, sink

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.