Temp Resident IDs vs my amenity fee

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Why not call the District Office and ask the question?

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-25-2016, 10:44 PM

Yes you forfeit your use of the Amenities if you give your rights to a renter via a guest card.

I think the $50. is an administrative fee but I am not sure.

Quest to play every golf hole in TV is 91 % complete
Old 01-26-2016, 06:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,278 Times in 807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARFAP View Post
So if I am a "visitor" to TV while my house is rented out, am I able to use my resident ID as normal or do I forfeit that privilege becuz the renters get temp IDs as part of my rental? If the latter, then they pay $50 to obtain, yet I continue to pay my amenity fee but can't use the amenities? Sounds like TV is double dipping if this is true.
You do forfeit your privileges. You surrender them to your renters. There is no double dipping. Your renters are now using amenities. Kind of like a set of amenities goes with your house not the owner. If both of you got to use the amenities more facilities would be required. Technically you should be baking your amenity fee as part of the rent. It's no different than taxes, utilities, home owners, etc. are all in the price of the rent you established. As far as the $50. That's more like process and handling than paying for amenities. New cards are issued and temp ID numbers plugged into golf system. And of course the developers now have the contact information of potential new buyers (that's not a negative statement folks). I think it's a very fair system for all.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:47 AM
Sage

Not true, because your renters do not pay the amenity fee. It is only charged once on each lot #.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

if you rent then your renters get your resident IDs. If you are staying here at someone else's house then you would get resident IDs for that house. But yes you give up your IDs to the renters. It's not double dipping
Old 01-26-2016, 09:34 AM

You surrender your resident ID if you have a temporary resident ID applied for.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:00 PM

No double dipping.... Your renters are using the amenities you pay for. The $50 is an administrative fee to hold your ID cards and issue temporary IDs to the renters. Seems quite fair to me.
Closed Thread

Tags
pay, fee, resident, temp, ids, amenity, obtain, rental, $50, sounds, double, dipping, true, amenities, continue, house, rented, visitor, becuz, renters, privilege, normal, forfeit, part

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.