Wanted: 4 car garage home with a view

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2021, 09:32 PM
Unhappy Wanted: 4 car garage home with a view

Does anyone know of any 4car garage homes with a view, over 2100sqft. I’ve introduced all my friends and some family to t.v. I just retired and Am now considering the move. 4 car garages seem to be almost non-existent. With a view of pond or preserve, even harder. Just passed one opportunity of a spec veranda home because I thought it was a tad too small but now I am sorry I didn’t take it. When I called back to put a deposit, It sold in one day. New builds are even more difficult because there aren’t any lots to fit the 4 car garage.
Does anyone know of any for sale 5years old or less? Anyone have any tips on how to find out about lots coming up before they hit the website? Seems a lot of spec homes and lots are sold before the hit t.v. app.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

The Village Sales say they know of nothing until they are released for sale. 4 car will be tough, 2 and 2.5 are the most common garage sizes. There are a number of 3 car that I have seen but a 4 might be a premier home.
Closed Thread

Tags
lots, car, view, garage, sold

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.