Woodside Model: What do you like/dislike?

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Post ...

Last edited by CateS; 11-10-2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: posted in wrong forum
Old 11-10-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CateS View Post
My husband and I are building a Woodside Model in St. Catherine. What are your likes, dislikes, suggestions? We can't stretch side to side, but are planning on 2' front and back.
Remember to also stretch the garage. Storage space is precious. Four feet is not too much.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:42 PM
Default Woodside ideas and adaptations....

We planned a Woodside in Chitty Chatty and it will be done in mid Feb. We made several changes - stretched BR 4 to be even with the master and have a huge walk in closet for my sewing room and supplies, then stretched the side 18 inches which was the max due to our lot size and stretched the garage 4 ft. Then we also stretched the front room/den about 2 ft. We took out the center bathroom near the laundry room and reconfigured it all to make a huge walk in storage closet. I need CLOSETS not BATHROOMS and two bathrooms are fine with us. I liked this model because we needed 4 BR so I could have my sewing space, den and guest room and it had the third bathroom we could easily eliminate unlike other 4 BR models. Cant wait to see it Only problem was that we could not put in the stone curbing around our front landscaping due to property lines in front of the house but were told we CAN put it in after. The woodside is tricky because it needs a wide lot and they are chopping them up smaller and smaller as you probably found out.....I also like that we can have the nook in front of the kitchen to eat in so we can check out the neighborhood for a different view We are on a pond with a pool so we will see that from the dining room and living room but I wanted the option of a different view as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
woodside, model, side, planning, dislikes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.