2008 ez-go rxv. Alternating buzzer alarm

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-30-2019, 02:54 PM

Default 2008 ez-go rxv. Alternating buzzer alarm

My RXV runs fine , however if I stop leaving the ignition on, like to putt on the green, any jiggling of the cart causes an alarm of intermittent buzzing. Thi happens if movement is especially on the passenger side. If I momentarily switch ignition off then back on it GE’s away til the next stop. If I’m in the cart and activate the accelerator enough to engage first drive solenoid, even to not enough to move the cart, the alarm will not be activated when the passenger gets seated. Obviously this is a large pain. Only way to avoid is turn ignition switch off at each stop, then turn on after both passengers are seated. It never goes off while car is in motion. Any thoughts on the fix?

Old 01-30-2019, 08:40 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

I know it is an rxv but year? There is different controller and brake assembly in the early years. The best bet would be to get your mechanic out there with a scan tool and see if there is any fault code. It sounds like it has something to do with the electronic brake but hard to tell without looking at it.
Sponsored Links

Tags
alarm, cart, stop, ignition, switch