Ask a Golf Cart Expert a question!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 12-13-2018, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Default Ask a Golf Cart Expert a question!

If you have a question regarding your golf cart you can ask an expert for assistance. Only the expert should respond all other responses will be removed.

If you have a golf cart question for the general community you can post that in the golf cart forum vs. the expert forum. Here Scott the owner of Titan Golf Cart will be responding to these questions.

Scott Jezowski grew up in MI on a golf course and spent most of his life working on carts in his parents golf cart shop. Scott has now been in the Villages for 5 years and is the owner of Titan Golf Cart South. He handles warranty work for club car Yamaha and ezgo and provides Mobile
Golf cart repair service, sales, and rentals, servicing The Villages and surrounding cities.

Scott Jezowski
Titan Golf Cart South
352-348-7381
titangolfcartsouth@gmail.com
Titan Golf Cart South - Home | Facebook

Old 12-13-2018, 10:30 PM

Seat belts for golf carts are an obvious YES. What about seat belts with a shoulder harness...YES or NO?

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. Aristotle
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2018, 12:51 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Pirate View Post
Seat belts for golf carts are an obvious YES. What about seat belts with a shoulder harness...YES or NO?
Rebel pirate.

Seat belts are a tough subject. There is no Dot approved seat belts for golf carts there for I will not install them. I have not seen any over the shoulder seat belts on a cart that look properly installed. There for I would say NO to your question.
Old 12-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Gold member

Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Does the extra weight of 10 inch radial tires put stress on steering linkage, wheel bearings, or other standard golf cart components, causing premature wear?
Old 12-24-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV GOLF CART EXPERT View Post
Rebel pirate.

Seat belts are a tough subject. There is no Dot approved seat belts for golf carts there for I will not install them. I have not seen any over the shoulder seat belts on a cart that look properly installed. There for I would say NO to your question.
What is improper about the Par Car (P5) shoulder seat belt design/installation or have you not seen them.

Are there any DOT approved belts for NEVs?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 12-25-2018, 10:20 AM

I have a 2013 gas Yamaha golf cart. It backfires when I slow down. They have replaced the muffler 5 times and the carburetor still backfires. any idea what the problem may be?
Old 12-29-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedalton View Post
I have a 2013 gas Yamaha golf cart. It backfires when I slow down. They have replaced the muffler 5 times and the carburetor still backfires. any idea what the problem may be?
my new (to me) 2007 gas Yamaha golf cart is doing the same thing, the motor is super loud and it is no frills, so i need to get accessories like auto off signal control, zipper soft enclosure, doggie safety seat, floor mat, grocery net, garage door remote, and stuff I probably don't even know exists I'm in Fenney so I can't take it anywhere yet. Suggestions?
Old 12-29-2018, 01:44 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedalton View Post
Yamaha 2013 backfire.
Make sure that the cables are probably adjusted if not it can cause a backfire.
Does the cart have a high speed gear?
Have they put a new muffler on everytime?
Did they change the muffler gasket with the muffler?
Old 12-29-2018, 04:07 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthOfTheBorder View Post
What is improper about the Par Car (P5) shoulder seat belt design/installation or have you not seen them.

Are there any DOT approved belts for NEVs?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Don
The P5 cart was made with seatbelts on it. So the company can take the proper measures to make sure they keep you safe. EZ-GO,Yamaha and Club car doesn’t have any factory seatbelts or a safe way to install them. This is my opinion.
speedometers
Old 01-30-2019, 07:07 PM

Default speedometers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTV Team View Post
If you have a question regarding your golf cart you can ask an expert for assistance. Only the expert should respond all other responses will be removed.

If you have a golf cart question for the general community you can post that in the golf cart forum vs. the expert forum. Here Scott the owner of Titan Golf Cart will be responding to these questions.

Scott Jezowski grew up in MI on a golf course and spent most of his life working on carts in his parents golf cart shop. Scott has now been in the Villages for 5 years and is the owner of Titan Golf Cart South. He handles warranty work for club car Yamaha and ezgo and provides Mobile
Golf cart repair service, sales, and rentals, servicing The Villages and surrounding cities.

Scott Jezowski
Titan Golf Cart South
352-348-7381
titangolfcartsouth@gmail.com
Titan Golf Cart South - Home | Facebook
I have an Ex Ray Golf Cart Multifunctional Digital Speedometer and want it installed on my new (to me) cart. Do you do this, and if so, what would you charge? Do I need to bring it in?

Tags
cart, expert, golf, question, scott