E-Z Golf Cart Troubleshooting

Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Question E-Z Golf Cart Troubleshooting

My 2009 E-Z GO RXV cart has a big problem. (Cart will not move foreward or reverse). Everything was working perfectly until I parked by the proshop for a few minutes and when I returned to the cart I put it in reverse to back out of a parking spot. It makes a certain loud dinging noise when shifting from foreward to reverse and this dinging sounded very normal. Then I heard another low dinging noise that I had not heard before. I kept checking to see where this new dinging noise was coming from. I finally found it was the reverse warning indicator located near the Rev/tow swithch. This is normally a loud shrill noise but is now very low. So I had cart towed to my garage trying to figure out what to do to get it going again. I anyone has had a problem similiar to this I would sure like to hear how it was fixed.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Eternal Member
Default Rxv

Hard to say with just noise to go on. Call our shop Monday after nine ask for Frank and I will try to take you through some steps for a diagnoses of your problem over the phone.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.