Exhaust smell

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2019, 08:25 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,327 Posts
Default Exhaust smell

Just bought a 2020 Yamaha gas cart. Drives and rides great. Took it for test drive before buying, all fine. When I picked it up it was cold. I dropped the curtains and took off. Strong exhaust (New burn off). After 50+ miles still bad. The salesman told me to setup an appointment for repair. Is this repairable?

I took the cart in yesterday as instructed by my salesman. They took the cart for 20 minutes. Added a foam strip around the bottom of the seat. Told me it was a golf cart, open the windshield window for ventilation and all will be fine. Such a shame.

Last edited by Bay Kid; 11-20-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:29 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Just bought a 2020 Yamaha gas cart. Drives and rides great. Took it for test drive before buying, all fine. When I picked it up it was cold. I dropped the curtains and took off. Strong exhaust (New burn off). After 50+ miles still bad. The salesman told me to setup an appointment for repair. Is this repairable?

I took the cart in yesterday as instructed by my salesman. They took the cart for 20 minutes. Added a foam strip around the bottom of the seat. Told me it was a golf cart, open the windshield window for ventilation and all will be fine. Such a shame.
Any suggestions?
Closed Thread

Tags
exhaust, burn, 50+, strong, curtains

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.