Similar prices - new ICON or 2019 Yamaha or 2018 Club Car Electrics?

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado and The Village of Cason Hammock
Lightbulb Similar prices - new ICON or 2019 Yamaha or 2018 Club Car Electrics?

Ok, so I am stuck in analysis paralysis trying to decide between a 2021 ICON I40 AC electric, 2019 Yamaha Drive2 Electric with 1 year old batteries, or refurbished 2018 Club Car Precedent with new batteries…

I like the looks of the Yamaha best, but have concerns the 48V DC for touring The Villages may have its limitations. Not as thrilled with Club Car styling as much, but batteries are new even if still 48V DC model. Maybe these both are too slow for hills I don’t know buying online and having shipped. (local inventory used scarce)

Then there is the ICON i40, AC electric I understand is best if going electric (considered Yamaha QuieTec but years of owning 50’s/60’s classic cars my wife does not like gas smell and fumes so electric it is…) looks a little “cheap” on finish online and for the low price new, can it really be a good cart or is it “you get what you pay for”?

I know like cars golf carts fall into that beauty is in the eye of the beholder or owner. But I’d appreciate any advice on actually driving in The Villages with a Yamaha 48V or Club Car 48V or ownership impressions on the ICON electric AC.

Thank you all and will see you before Christmas closing date is 12/20 - ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas want a cart under the tree (or in garage) maybe a new holiday song “all I want for Christmas is an electric golf cart, an electric golf cart, an electric golf cart…

See analysis paralysis is a mental condition like I told my wife
Closed Thread

Tags
electric, yamaha, golf, cart, club

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.