Workers Compensation/Employment Attorney

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2020, 03:55 PM
Default Workers Compensation/Employment Attorney

Does anyone know of a ruthless attorney not afraid to go up against a Fortune 500 company? My office wall is full of mold. I have done mold tests and reported it to management. They also know that it is affecting me physically, but they do not care. I am 60 because of my age and COVID I do not want to look for an job. I am happy and appreciative to have a job. I just want a clean and safe environment to work in. I would like to protect my job, but have the mold removed or work from home. I do not think it is too much to ask.
Thank you for any advice,
Sick of mold
Old 10-31-2020, 04:08 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashloop View Post
Does anyone know of a ruthless attorney not afraid to go up against a Fortune 500 company? My office wall is full of mold. I have done mold tests and reported it to management. They also know that it is affecting me physically, but they do not care. I am 60 because of my age and COVID I do not want to look for an job. I am happy and appreciative to have a job. I just want a clean and safe environment to work in. I would like to protect my job, but have the mold removed or work from home. I do not think it is too much to ask.
Thank you for any advice,
Sick of mold
It's only an internet search away.
Mold in Your Workplace? << Workers Compensation Lawyers Florida, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Workers Comp Lawyer
Old 10-31-2020, 04:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

there's a lot of attorney's out there that aren't afraid to go up against a Fortune 500 company and they talk a good talk....just make sure that you choose one that graduated in the upper half of their class and passed the bar on their first try
Old 10-31-2020, 05:10 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Would calling the Health Department be of any use?

Tags
mold, job, work, attorney, advice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.