Nick Nicholas Ford, Great Service and Staff .

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2021, 08:48 AM
Thumbs up Nick Nicholas Ford, Great Service and Staff .

After trying to purchase a new Ford vehicle at a local Ford dealer, with terrible results, I ended up working with the staff at Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness Fl. What a great experience and total professionalism through every step of our purchase. After using the online Ford App. to spec out the truck we were interested in, we were contacted by the dealership for any additional information or help we may need in making our decision. On our visit to the dealer, we met with Shane Bryant, VP of The Dealership, and then introduced to 20 year salesperson Kim Williams. After a search on the computer for the truck we wanted , we decided the best thing was to order the truck exactly the way we wanted it. Even though it will take 8-12 weeks to build and deliver, we were fine with that. Kim worked with us on pricing and going over our order line by line, and even finding us and additional rebate we were not expecting.
Our overall experience was excellent, and will 100% recommend this dealer to anyone interested in purchasing a Ford product. The dealer is only a 25 mile, 30 minute ride to Inverness from the Villages. I will gladly make this ride to this location for any service we will need also . Give them a try, I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Closed Thread

Tags
ford, dealer, truck, order, interested

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.