Cincinnati Reds Talk

Old 05-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schotzyb View Post
Channel 654 should carry the Reds games vs Marlins and channel 653 should carry the Indians games vs Rays and your Ohio sports channels should televise the rest, correct?
You don't get anything except the Marlins and Rays unless you pay the premium for MLB - then I think you get them all - you can't just pay less and get "your" team - at least that's how I understand it.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl View Post
You don't get anything except the Marlins and Rays unless you pay the premium for MLB - then I think you get them all - you can't just pay less and get "your" team - at least that's how I understand it.
Ok, I think I finally see what you are saying. I don't have the MLB Package either but my package does include the MLB Channel(213). I am a Braves fan ans see very few of their games since my package does not include Sports South where most of their games are televised.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.