Who watches Major League Baseball

Who watches Major League Baseball

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Isn't it the Greatest when The Red Sox Play The Jankees! Life is good. I'm with you, I'll watch any game. Scratch away! You have to be looking for it to really notice it. They are not itchy their nervous.
Good point. I tend to tug on my ear when I'm nervous. hard to do that through a batting helmet.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:46 PM

Then of course in Baseball the so called " World Series " which of course it isn't any where near the World Series...especially who are the other countries competing ? Basically it is the USA Baseball Series . Routinely in the Olympics the USA does not do well in " Baseball " .

Soccer ( Football ) is on the other hand a " Genuine " World Championship .... every single country is involved from the offset ! As well as some other sports but NOT //// NOT " Baseball "
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Sage

Don't really care what they call it. I like the game, and the fact that they call the championship something it's not is not going to change my love of the game. I personally don't care for soccer, because I don't care for a sport that involves playing with a ball but not using your hands. It having a true world championship is not going to make it a better sport in my mind, or cause me to like soccer over baseball.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
Then of course in Baseball the so called " World Series " which of course it isn't any where near the World Series...especially who are the other countries competing ? Basically it is the USA Baseball Series . Routinely in the Olympics the USA does not do well in " Baseball " .

Soccer ( Football ) is on the other hand a " Genuine " World Championship .... every single country is involved from the offset ! As well as some other sports but NOT //// NOT " Baseball "
And of course no baseball fan gives a hoot about any of this.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Platinum member

I watch it every day, all season, multiple teams. It's a strategic game. Slow? A bit. Fascinating? Definitely.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Sage

I find the us women's soccer team exciting to watch. Mostly because I know Carli Lloyd. After you get to know the players and follow them for years it's engaging. And talk about stamina.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:13 AM

Thumbs down

I think the poster is pulling our leg in order to get a reaction. I don’t believe he seriously believes what he said
Old 05-09-2018, 02:11 PM

The Mets. About to score some runs in the first for once and bat out of order for an automatic out. Now in the 10th 1-1. if they lose this game....I am done. Done, I say.
Closed Thread

Tags
choice, years, watch, dugout, timed