Yankee Fans

Yankee Fans

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Yankee Fans
Old 06-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Sage

Default Yankee Fans

I am a longtime Yankee fan and I am concerned about the lack of runs scored. I realize they don't have the best pitching staff but think they are credible. I am disappointed that Tanaka hasn't been the "ace", as I thought he would be, at the start of the season.

Is this putting the Yankee pitchers under stress to pitch a shutout, every time they go out?

The lack of offensive punch seems to be the main reason they are playing 500 ball?

They are MLB channel today, against the Tigers at 2 PM.

Anyone care to comment?

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).

Old 06-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I am a longtime Yankee fan and I am concerned about the lack of runs scored. I realize they don't have the best pitching staff but think they are credible. I am disappointed that Tanaka hasn't been the "ace", as I thought he would be, at the start of the season.

Is this putting the Yankee pitchers under stress to pitch a shutout, every time they go out?

The lack of offensive punch seems to be the main reason they are playing 500 ball?

They are MLB channel today, against the Tigers at 2 PM.

Anyone care to comment?

Never fear. The Yankees will improve and my Red Sox will swoon starting in August.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
lack, offensive, punch, time, yankee