Bubble teams?

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default Bubble teams?

Selection Sunday 2014: Bubble Teams That Will Make NCAA Tournament | Bleacher Report

Anyone have a school they root for as a bubble team this NCAA Basketball Season?

I am also trolling to see who will set up the Brackets for TOTV this year. Although am usually horrible at it, I will be joining. I do not watch a lot of college basketball but my father has in on quite often so I see part of some games and do watch when there is something interesting going on.

I went to Nevada (University of Nevada, Reno), BYU (for a week or so to their Law School on a Merit Scholarship), the University of Denver, the College of San Mateo (no basketball team that I know of) and the University of Minnesota.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Selection Sunday 2014: Bubble Teams That Will Make NCAA Tournament | Bleacher Report

Anyone have a school they root for as a bubble team this NCAA Basketball Season?

I am also trolling to see who will set up the Brackets for TOTV this year. Although am usually horrible at it, I will be joining. I do not watch a lot of college basketball but my father has in on quite often so I see part of some games and do watch when there is something interesting going on.

I went to Nevada (University of Nevada, Reno), BYU (for a week or so to their Law School on a Merit Scholarship), the University of Denver, the College of San Mateo (no basketball team that I know of) and the University of Minnesota.
No i do not have any bubble team---but thanks for the resume
Old 03-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
No i do not have any bubble team---but thanks for the resume.
BYU looks like it is on the bubble. I remember at their law school in Criminal Law in the Fall of 1982 if you had a baby in your arms or were the proud parent of an infant, they would not call on you. Boy, did I want a quick marriage! And, it seemed like a few Mormon girls even had their sights on me at the dorm I was in. Unfortunately, the dorms were heavily chaperoned but that did not stop some of the girls from trying. My roommate was a recent convert to Mormonism from Puerto Rico-- a dance major-- who also had me as his next mission. I was raised a Lutheran but have always been interested in religion, but that was a little too much and too soon.

They were sports crazy at BYU. Never been to any other school where the fans were so rabid when their teams were not even on their courts yet. http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-young-cougars

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-14-2014 at 03:59 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.