Cavaliers Basketball Game

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Default Cavaliers Basketball Game

Where is the best place to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Championship with other Cavalier fans?

Is there a particular sports bar that Cavalier fans congregate?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:04 PM

I know the Browns Backers and the OSU fans meet at the Fiesta Bowl in Spanish Springs. You may want to try there.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:58 PM

We are former Clevelanders that would enjoy watching the Cavs too! Where can we meet up and cheer on our team as a group in TV? Come on people tell us the best TV spot to meet up!
Old 06-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,025 Times in 361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Sweeny View Post
We are former Clevelanders that would enjoy watching the Cavs too! Where can we meet up and cheer on our team as a group in TV? Come on people tell us the best TV spot to meet up!
I've really never heard of a gathering spot for any pro basketball team. I wouldn't try the bowling center bar (Fiesta Bowl) because it's summer and I'm pretty sure they close early. I would try Gators Dockside in either Spanish Springs or Brownwood. Beef O'Bradys is decent, but usually they have to sound off so we skip that for sporting events. Good luck!
Old 06-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quicken Loans Arena
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
fans, cavalier, cavaliers, sports, congregate, bar, game, basketball, place, nba, cleveland, watch, championship

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.