Nba

Nba

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-20-2019, 07:13 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFromAroundHere View Post
You're right, I don't get it. Don't have the Twitter. Don't want it. Don't worry myself about other people's opinions, or why I think they changed them.

If I decided that all hypocrites were unworthy of my support, I wouldn't be able to vote.
I'm with you all the way. One of the reasons I am happy and content is that I've never been on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other of the social wrecking sites. I laugh every time some bozo gets into trouble for something stupid or ignorant printed on one of these sites.

Old 10-23-2019, 09:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
Comrade LeBron never went to college and has absolutely no credibility on China, except for the fact that his brand makes millions there, and wants to make millions more. People need to start giving pampered, rich athletes a lot less attention, along with the know-nothing Hollywood crowd, and pay a lot more attention to China, who is heck-bent on taking over the world at the expense of human rights.
We watched LeBron since he was 14 years old. A phenomenal talent to be sure. From his first 7 years with the Cavs to his shorter stay in Miami, back to the Cavs, and now the Lakers. We have rooted for him all the way. We have taken pause recently with his incredibly uniformed stance on China, and their human rights violations. And don't forget, the false narative..."I can't breathe, ....." I just saw LeBron during the national anthem run around yelling "let's go", totally disrespecting this country, and our anthem. Yes, I feel like a fool. My support of LeBron and the NBA is done.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2019, 01:46 AM

Maybe it's not an appropriate topic, but... When nba season starts and where you'll watch it? I fell in love with this game past summer, and i'd never watched before. About Lebrone James, and others: they are not just people, they are rich people making business, and it's ok that they didn't meet expectation of yours. They do what is profitably for them, that's the life. Peace!
Old 10-24-2019, 04:44 AM

But then there is the Harlem Globetrotters. Now that is entertainment. NBA no way. Spoiled no-nothings
Old 11-01-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
But then there is the Harlem Globetrotters. Now that is entertainment.
That's for sure! But I never know who's gonna win.

Tags
nba, james, hypocrites, basketball, rest