NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game.

NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game.
  #1  
Old 06-17-2016, 07:17 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,678
Default NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game.

Cavaliers force Game 7. Anyone have a prediction on the outcome?

  #2  
Old 06-17-2016, 08:16 AM
dewilson58's Avatar
dewilson58 dewilson58 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Posts: 3,920
Default

Cav is on a roll.
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-17-2016, 08:32 AM
Celebrator Celebrator is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Villages, FL
Posts: 91
Default

This series reminds me why I am not a big fan of the NBA. Holding, pushing, intentionally fouls, taunting, etc. is the norm and basketball as I knew it is vanishing. Allowing the "stars" to do whatever they want to keep them on the floor affects the outcome of games and puts teams without the "stars" at a disadvantage. The referees are just following the guidelines of the league administrators so it is difficult to put the blame on them. OK, that's just my opinion. I hope the college game doesn't go in the same direction.
  #4  
Old 06-19-2016, 12:21 PM
Carpe Diem Carpe Diem is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sabal Chase, Norwalk OH, Federal Way, WA. Stamford, CT. Tuscarora, PA
Posts: 59
Default

I've never seen all the basketball experts mystified about a game like they are with this one. Nobody has a strong opinion. I guess we just have to watch this one.

I think the winner will win by a good margin. If I had to pick - I think that the Cavs will seize the day. Cleveland and Ohio would go absolutely crazy if they won.
  #5  
Old 06-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
I've never seen all the basketball experts mystified about a game like they are with this one. Nobody has a strong opinion. I guess we just have to watch this one.

I think the winner will win by a good margin. If I had to pick - I think that the Cavs will seize the day. Cleveland and Ohio would go absolutely crazy if they won.
Cleveland has not had a winning team in a major sports team for a long time. Maybe, it is about time. Cleveland sports curse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  #6  
Old 06-19-2016, 09:40 PM
asianthree's Avatar
asianthree asianthree is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pennacamp, Fernandinia snowflake and frog
Posts: 6,109
Default

Cavs Win
__________________
Do not worry about things you can not change
  #7  
Old 06-19-2016, 09:46 PM
ColdNoMore's Avatar
ColdNoMore ColdNoMore is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Between 466 & 466A
Posts: 7,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Cleveland has not had a winning team in a major sports team for a long time. Maybe, it is about time. Cleveland sports curse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
While I'm no fan of Cleveland (due mostly to a couple of real losers I know from Ohio), nor a big LeBron fan, what he and his team did in finally bringing a championship to the city is pretty darn kewl.

Making history in coming back from being down 3-1, makes it even that much sweeter.
  #8  
Old 06-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 37,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore;12***64
While I'm no fan of Cleveland (due mostly to a couple of real losers I know from Ohio), nor a big LeBron fan, what he and his team did in finally bringing a championship to the city is pretty darn kewl.

Making history in coming back from being down 3-1, makes it even that much sweeter.
Saying hello to my various Ohio born or lived in friends.

You got a championship in Cleveland!
  #9  
Old 06-20-2016, 08:12 AM
Jima64 Jima64 is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,375
Default

Clev. And the league are happy all the way to the bank.
  #10  
Old 06-20-2016, 08:20 AM
keywest keywest is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 38
Default

Congrats to the Cavs! Love my Cavs😀
Closed Thread

Tags
game, prediction, outcome, force, final

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.