Syracuse v. Usf - tampa -2-5-11

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Default Syracuse v. Usf - tampa -2-5-11

NCAA #5 Syracuse will be coming to Tampa on 2-5-11 to play USF... if memory serves, someone/some travel agency organized a chartered bus from TV to see the game in Tampa the last time they were here ... has anyone heard of a chartered bus for this game?

GO ORANGE!

JOHN
Old 12-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
NCAA #5 Syracuse will be coming to Tampa on 2-5-11 to play USF... if memory serves, someone/some travel agency organized a chartered bus from TV to see the game in Tampa the last time they were here ... has anyone heard of a chartered bus for this game?

GO ORANGE!

JOHN
Let us know if you come up with anything, John, as we might be interested. We are planning to go but may just stay overnight at our daughter's house.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 12-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Gold member

John, the only advantage to still living in snowy Syracuse is that I can go to the Dome tonight and watch the 'Cuse play Providence. When we finally move South in a year or two, I'll be the first to join you on that trip to Tampa. Go Orange.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Default Syracuse v. Usf - tampa - 2-5-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda View Post
Let us know if you come up with anything, John, as we might be interested. We are planning to go but may just stay overnight at our daughter's house.
Will do ....

John
Old 12-31-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
John, the only advantage to still living in snowy Syracuse is that I can go to the Dome tonight and watch the 'Cuse play Providence. When we finally move South in a year or two, I'll be the first to join you on that trip to Tampa. Go Orange.
They have to play a lot better than they did against Providence when they face ND tomorrow. ND looked pretty good against Georgetown ... Hope to see you in TV soon ...

John
Old 12-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Gold member

John, I agree completely. At least we are playing in the Dome, and I like our chances there. Note that J.B. went back to his M.O. of sitting the freshmen against Providence - if he gets a similar defensive effort tomorrow, we should win. But nobody in the Big East is going undefeated, and it wouldn't be a disgrace to lose to this ND team. They are probably the best they've been in ten years.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.