Where's Georgetown playing tommow night?

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Default Where's Georgetown playing tommow night?

I think Big John's comment about "kissing Syracuse goodbye" at the dome came back to haunt him and the Hoyas. Wouldn't it be something if they meet in the NCAA's for a fourth time this season? One of BB great rivalries may live another day. SU now leads the series 37-36 all time.

'Cuse had been on life support the last two weeks, but the Big East Tourney always seems to get the juices flowing.

Go "Cuse, and let's leave the Big East for the ACC with the last title
Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Gold member

It surely was a nail biter but we got the win and couldn't be happier for Jimmy & his team. Those kids played their hearts out...hope they have some steam left for tomorrows game.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:23 AM

One of the most heart pounding G'town games I can remember, and I went to many in my 15 years as a season ticket holder. Despite the mistakes on both sides, it was a dog fight to the end and the best dog won. Big John just can't stand not being in the spotlight since he "retired" and continues to make controversial remarks to try to get media attention (the "kiss Syr goodbye" comment was made from the back of the locker room postgame press conference in Washington). His son clearly got his class and maturity from his mom. Now onto some unfinished business with Pitino.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcuse View Post
One of the most heart pounding G'town games I can remember, and I went to many in my 15 years as a season ticket holder. Despite the mistakes on both sides, it was a dog fight to the end and the best dog won. Big John just can't stand not being in the spotlight since he "retired" and continues to make controversial remarks to try to get media attention (the "kiss Syr goodbye" comment was made from the back of the locker room postgame press conference in Washington). His son clearly got his class and maturity from his mom. Now onto some unfinished business with Pitino.
You're right about Big John's comment at DC, and where JT III got his class from. As the old saying goes: " Im a big Syracuse fan and also a fan for anyone who's playing Georgetown or UCONN".

The key tonight will be to continue to stay inside Siva's head. 'Cuse has had his number the last seven games, and he has been completley shut down. Our D has been great all year. It's the offense that has me worried.

CJ had a uncharacteristic poor shooting night. But his posterizing of Porter came at a perfect time. And Cooney and BMK were a big unexpected plus.

L'ville is a 5 point favorite and playing great. Always a tough matchup. To pull this one out we need the seniors to step up big time and for MCW to penetrate, dish out and make smart decisions.

Playing four games in four days may be a factor too. Especially against L'ville's swarming D. I hope Cooney has his confidence back now and can step up again to give the gaurds some rest.

Hoping to win the rubber match game tonight.

GO ORANGE
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.