Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Batteries (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/batteries-254/)
-   -   BATTERY BOYS - Simply the Best!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/batteries-254/battery-boys-simply-best-56093/)

ureout 01-01-2014 01:49 PM

I believe there is a minimum of about $50 service call for them to come...If you are capable go to Walmart in the auto section and buy a $2 hydrometer. All you need to do is pull off the battery caps and check each individual cell, I have 8 6volt batteries which is 48 cells and I can check them in about 15 minutes. The hydometer works like a turkey baster with 4 little balls in it if battery is good all balls will raise to top....very easy....just be careful with the battery acid

rfmjrm 01-03-2014 08:23 AM

Thanks to all. calling battery boys

Sueclark 02-12-2014 04:36 PM

Also used Battery Boys. They are good. Also bought a trickle charger. If you are away for long period of time (we are 6 here/6 away) it's a good idea to use one.

jebartle 02-19-2014 05:49 PM

Battery Boys are the greatest!

Had difficulty with cart, called Don at the Battery Boys, came right out and replaced the one battery that was bad.....Very knowledgeable and honest and very prompt.....These guys are the greatest and very reasonable!

Ad poster 07-09-2014 10:03 PM

Battery Boys

UPDATE for everyone
on Battery Boys….

Our specialty is offering only new, fresh-from-the-factory golf cart batteries whether
your cart is battery or gas powered. We take pride in being an Authorized Trojan Dealer and
have access to all their batteries to meet your vehicle needs.

Battery Boys is an authorized Trojan Battery Distributor/Dealer.

Plus we offer our own brand name Battery Boys "Signature-Series" battery
manufactured by Crown Battery of Fremont, Ohio.

We are the experts on your golf cart battery needs providing prompt,
professional services to our local residents.

We come to your house or place of business within The Villages and nearby communities to install new batteries, repair your golf cart, and safely dispose of any old batteries.

All Battery Boys Service Professionals drive Battery Boys identified vehicles.
Plus, they wear Battery Boys uniforms with their names thus assuring that you
have genuine Battery Boys servicing your cart.

CALL 352-643-1241

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

bbbbbb 10-20-2017 06:56 PM

Carts

[QUOTE=doran;589448]I do not post many things as I seem to be still trying to adapt to The Villages and Florida as we are from Southern California.

Trojan T 1275's installed with old ones taken away, great deal!

Comment. Hi, glad all is well with you and the cart etc.
I have found Battery Boys to be very helpful over the phone. And I think they are the place to go.
We are very happy with our electric EZ Go and it is reliable and clean and quiet and we love the motor braking system. Glad we do not ave to deal with a gas can, or pump or the odors. AGC carts in Wildwood is really a great place to shop and to get help. They have really been very good. Thanks AGC. Keep up the good work.
bbbbbb
:ho: