The Battery Brothers, Discount Golf Cart Batteries

Old 12-11-2014, 11:40 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default The Battery Brothers, Discount Golf Cart Batteries

The Battery Brothers, Discount Golf Cart Batteries

Free home Delivery and Installation
Free battery Cable Replacement
2 year Warranty (Others give only 1 Year Warranty)
Open for business 7 days a week
SAME DAY SERVICE

The Battery Brothers Inc specializes in the sale and installation of new long life heavy duty golf cart batteries. Our service includes free cable replacement, free removal and disposal of your old batteries. Our staff offers quality service and reliable products you can count on. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

The Battery Brothers have been serving the Florida community since 1999. We are doing business in "The Villages" and "Central Florida". We have what you need at prices you can afford. Our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a representative regarding our products and services, please e-mail us at info@thebatterybrothers.com or call: 352-205-9859.

Got Trojan Batteries?? Call us First!

Phone: 352-205-9859

All our Batteries are manufactured in the USA

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE!
Old 03-21-2023, 10:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,701 Posts

Do they do single batteries for gas carts or just multiple battery packs for electric carts?
Old 03-21-2023, 04:25 PM
Thumbs up Battery Brothers service

I'd definitely use them again, they provided quick service, a great price point and I didn't have to do it!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:23 PM

Roger, came and install 8 new batteries in my Par Car, quick service, by appointment, proce good, guarantee, etc. best part comes to your home includes new cables. I would recommend.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.