Argo Hair Salon

Closed Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Unhappy Argo Hair Salon

I got a reminder call today for my appointment next Wednesday afternoon. I thanked them for the call, and asked if "Tyson" had any time available today. She replied "Tyson is no longer with us...he moved out of the area". I then asked who she planned on scheduling me with, and there was no response. What kind of business is that? Assigning you a new hair stylist???? Bad, bad, bad. Anyway, if anyone knows where Tyson went, please let me know. I have to rethink where I am going to go.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

i would not return if it was me
Old 08-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Sage

My salon did that to me (Dimensions) one Saturday when my hairdresser was sick. They didn't call me. I showed up and they said, oh he called in sick, we have put you with another stylist today. I was shocked. I let her cut my hair and she messed it up. I had to go back a few days later and have my normal stylist re-cut it.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Sage

Happened to me too....at Riley's! First time...said he'd had a family emergency or some such thing. I scheduled the next app't so when I came in for THAT one...he wasn't there once again and the excuse was "he isn't with us any longer!" GAH....what do these places think anyway??? They all must operate alike here!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Veteran member

Not all are like that. ******* called me the week before my appointment to tell me that my stylist had left and did I have a preference as to who I would like to cut my hair.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:30 AM

I have found that stylists here have a high degree of turnover. When I find one I am comfortable with, I discreetly give them my phone number so if they "are no longer there" I can follow them around. My loyalty is to the stylit and not the salon. Some salons look for stylists with a "following" when they hire.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Default Tyson from Argo

Does anyone know where Tyson is working since leaving Argo? He gave such excellent haircuts, I'd travel a good distance to go to him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.