Haircut

Haircut

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Haircut
Old 07-05-2013, 09:03 PM

Default Haircut

I noticed earlier recommendations of Leslie Renee @ ******* but when I called there a couple of days ago, they said she wasn't there any more, but they had another Leslie there. I don't want just anyone with out referral, I have seen other referrals, but I don't need a golf cart cut, and do have fine hair. Suggestions? Thanks!

Old 07-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyA View Post
I noticed earlier recommendations of Leslie Renee @ ******* but when I called there a couple of days ago, they said she wasn't there any more, but they had another Leslie there. I don't want just anyone with out referral, I have seen other referrals, but I don't need a golf cart cut, and do have fine hair. Suggestions? Thanks!
I must have missed the thread about a golf cart cut. Bunny, is that where your hair looks like you laid down and a golf cart ran over your head?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2013, 09:25 AM

I guess I should have said "golf cart friendly do" as referred to under the post Hairstylist. I was really wondering if anyone knew if Leslie Renee went to another salon in this area, or if the guy who answered the phone, and said he was new there, may have given me the wrong information.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyA View Post
I guess I should have said "golf cart friendly do" as referred to under the post Hairstylist. I was really wondering if anyone knew if Leslie Renee went to another salon in this area, or if the guy who answered the phone, and said he was new there, may have given me the wrong information.
Here's another thread looking for Leslie Renee. Hopefully someone will know where she went.

http://www.talkofthevillages.com/for...e-renee-81794/
Closed Thread