Haircut

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Default Haircut

I noticed earlier recommendations of Leslie Renee @ ******* but when I called there a couple of days ago, they said she wasn't there any more, but they had another Leslie there. I don't want just anyone with out referral, I have seen other referrals, but I don't need a golf cart cut, and do have fine hair. Suggestions? Thanks!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyA View Post
I noticed earlier recommendations of Leslie Renee @ ******* but when I called there a couple of days ago, they said she wasn't there any more, but they had another Leslie there. I don't want just anyone with out referral, I have seen other referrals, but I don't need a golf cart cut, and do have fine hair. Suggestions? Thanks!
I must have missed the thread about a golf cart cut. Bunny, is that where your hair looks like you laid down and a golf cart ran over your head?
Old 07-06-2013, 09:25 AM

I guess I should have said "golf cart friendly do" as referred to under the post Hairstylist. I was really wondering if anyone knew if Leslie Renee went to another salon in this area, or if the guy who answered the phone, and said he was new there, may have given me the wrong information.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyA View Post
I guess I should have said "golf cart friendly do" as referred to under the post Hairstylist. I was really wondering if anyone knew if Leslie Renee went to another salon in this area, or if the guy who answered the phone, and said he was new there, may have given me the wrong information.
Here's another thread looking for Leslie Renee. Hopefully someone will know where she went.

Where is Leslie Renee???
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.