Looking for a good stylist

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2016, 07:41 PM
Smile Looking for a good stylist

I am looking for a recommendation for a good stylist that can help me choose a good cut for this Florida weather! I have shoulder length hair that is starting to thin and the humidity here is causing a lot of frizz and waves, that I never had before!! Went to a salon here and it was terrible! Color was awful and cut not what I wanted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 06-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
I am looking for a recommendation for a good stylist that can help me choose a good cut for this Florida weather! I have shoulder length hair that is starting to thin and the humidity here is causing a lot of frizz and waves, that I never had before!! Went to a salon here and it was terrible! Color was awful and cut not what I wanted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
I have found in this weather to keep your layers on the longer side to prevent hair from waving and frizzing up. I also use a leave in conditioner for curly hair which weights it down some. If you want the name of it, let me know and I'll find it for you.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
You might find some previous threads helpful. Here are two links.
If you use the search button (above) and type in stylists, you will find more threads.

Any of the stylists at Urban Hair in Oxford (south of CR 466) seem to be good.

Hair Stylist: Cut, Highlights & Low Lights,

need to find a good hairdresser/salon
Closed Thread

Tags
good, stylist, cut, salon, suggestions

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.