mani-pedi question

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Default mani-pedi question

anyone use the nail salon by bonefish for "natural (my own)" nail services. Looking to change salons.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by twopuppies View Post
Anyone use the nail salon by bonefish for "natural (my own)" nail services. Looking to change salons.
I have used Nails & Beyond beside Bonefish Grill many times .... for pink and whites, gel nails and natural. Cindy is good. However I find it a bit noisy and busy there.

I now use Angelas in Palm Ridge Plaza (in the same area, just north of Wedgewood, beside Street Rod.) I find that the ambiance at Angelas Salon is calm and rejuvenating. 352-350-2932.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:27 PM

I use Angela's also and am extremely happy with their work, their zen like salon, and their customer service!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twopuppies View Post
anyone use the nail salon by bonefish for "natural (my own)" nail services. Looking to change salons.
I stopped going there. Now I use Bella Orchid Nail Spa on 441 in the Kohl's shopping center. I'm much happier with the service.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Veteran member

Posted 2 times for some reason
Old 01-19-2013, 04:04 AM
Veteran member

I always go to Tuscany day spa when in The Villages. A lovely place and so relaxing. The spas here at home, not so much My last pedicure was in November, the paint job came off in a week!! So, I will be making a booking for May at Tuscany
Old 01-19-2013, 08:15 PM
Location: Living in the Villages after 26 years on the Upper Westside of Manhattan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritParrothead View Post
I always go to Tuscany day spa when in The Villages. A lovely place and so relaxing. The spas here at home, not so much My last pedicure was in November, the paint job came off in a week!! So, I will be making a booking for May at Tuscany
I love the Tuscany Day Spa...I hope it fits into my budget once I move to TV!
formerly of Manhattan and weekends on the Jersey Shore--now living the dream in Caroline!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:57 AM
Veteran member

I think it would be too costly to have a weekly pedi here, but once in a while, special treat? Wonderful!!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

I have been doing acrylic nails for over 8 years here,My first salon Hollywood Nails but they changed owners several times and the last time lost the good techs I was used to. Went to Nails and Beyond and was not happy after several tries,Then onto one in Spanish Springs, horrible 2 hours and the nails weren't even what I specifically told the girl I wanted and the job was bad. Next Mulberry Grove, tried both there the one by the Publix was expensive and did a good job the first time but not the second time. Tried Happy Nails really bad job Next Solar Nails in Colony Plaza what is with these places again they guy did not do the type of nail I wanted and job looked bad! That was 6 weeks ago, finally really had to try again my nails looked so bad, so I read about Angela's !!!!!Bingo what a great place, the cleanest by far, relaxing, and Quang did an awesome job on my nails gave me just what I wanted took his time was meticulous and still only took a little over an hour and that was with taking the old set off! Yea!!!! I finally have a good salon again! Angelas is the BEST!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.