Men's Hairpiece Service

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2021, 10:08 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to StephenE
Smile Men's Hairpiece Service

Just bought again in the Villages. This time to be full time.
I am a man who has worn a hair piece since age 29. After years with the same stylist I have the challenge to find a new stylist in the Villages. With all the bald or balding guys in the Villages I figure there must be someone or some salon who does men's toupees. I do not need a source for new units. I need haircuts of my own hair and shampooing and cleaning the piece. I have looked online and done the google search with no luck. Can someone help me out. Thanks so much in advance
Old 09-13-2021, 03:54 AM

[QUOTE=StephenE;2003112]Just bought again in the Villages. This time to be full time.
I am a man who has worn a hair piece since age 29. After years with the same stylist I have the challenge to find a new stylist in the Villages. With all the bald or balding guys in the Villages I figure there must be someone or some salon who does men's toupees. I do not need a source for new units. I need haircuts of my own hair and shampooing and cleaning the piece. I have looked online and done the google search with no luck. Can someone help me out.

Sorry I cannot help...and I feel your pain...but...I came to terms with my follicle challenged head many years ago...BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!
Old 09-13-2021, 04:41 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,296 Times in 557 Posts

Women love the look! Enjoy it and remember it's not how handsome you are , it's how big your checkbook is! Welcome & Relax, you earned it...
.the damn piece looked artificial anyway, yes I said it
Old 09-13-2021, 05:02 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenE View Post
Just bought again in the Villages. This time to be full time.
I am a man who has worn a hair piece since age 29. After years with the same stylist I have the challenge to find a new stylist in the Villages. With all the bald or balding guys in the Villages I figure there must be someone or some salon who does men's toupees. I do not need a source for new units. I need haircuts of my own hair and shampooing and cleaning the piece. I have looked online and done the google search with no luck. Can someone help me out. Thanks so much in advance
We can tell.
Try harder Best 18 Mens Toupees in The Villages, FL with Reviews - YP.com
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, piece, hair, mens, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.