My wife got a great haircut.

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,009 Times in 451 Posts
Default My wife got a great haircut.

After moving in, finding someone to do your hair is almost as important as picking your health professionals. I volunteered to look around TOTV for some suggestions for my wife. The good people here have steered us correctly in other service areas. A friend of hers recommended Hair Cuttery in Mulberry Grove Plaza. My research concurred. She loves the results. Great color. Great cut. Very manageable. I really like it too.

Rina is the one that did her hair.

8784 SE 165TH Mulberry Lane
The Villages, FL 32162

(352) 205-7441
Old 07-10-2013, 12:09 PM

I also will give a big thumbs up to Rina. I recently decided to try a new hair style. As it was growing out, though, I began to see that it needed trimming and shaping - it was looking pretty scraggly.

At the Mulberry Hair Cuttery, I explained what I was hoping to accomplish to Rina and emphatically pointed out areas I did not want cut. She studied my hair and explained that the parts I didn't want cut did need to be trimmed ever so slightly and why. She assured me the amount removed would be barely noticeable.

She was absolutely true to her word and I love the results.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:15 PM

Closing and moving to TV in August! Will need a hair stylist. Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:25 PM

I just moved to TV also and tried Cal's Barbershop at Colony Plaza shopping center. They cut men and women's hair. Have male and female hair dressers. My husband and I went for haircuts at the same time, and we both liked our hair cuts.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanbo View Post
I just moved to TV also and tried Cal's Barbershop at Colony Plaza shopping center. They cut men and women's hair. Have male and female hair dressers. My husband and I went for haircuts at the same time, and we both liked our hair cuts.
Who did you get at Cals? Just moved here and looking for a good cut.
I am a woman looking for someone who can work with short, fine hair.
Thank you!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Sage

Thanks for the tip - my stylist has disappeared and was looking for someone just like you have described.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.