Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up

Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up
  #1  
Old 06-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Schaumburger's Avatar
Schaumburger Schaumburger is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Schaumburg, IL - Chicago suburb - TV Wannabee
Posts: 4,079
Thumbs up Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up

Today I went to Tuscany Day Spa for a massage and pedicure. Both were excellent. Kim was the massage therapist and Krystal was the nail technician. I almost feel asleep after the massage LOL. I would definitely go back there.

Last edited by Schaumburger; 06-12-2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

  #2  
Old 06-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Burgosforrent Burgosforrent is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Today I went to Tuscany Day Spa for a massage and pedicure. Both were excellent. Kim was the massage therapist and Krystal was the nail technician. I almost feel asleep after the massage LOL. I would definitely go back there.
I agree and there is a young lady at the insurance office that gets her hair done there. She said she sees Jamie K. He must be really good because her hair is so nice. Enough of both conservative and punk in the hairdo!!!!
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 06-12-2012, 09:14 PM
asianthree asianthree is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pennacamp, Fernandinia snowflake and frog
Posts: 6,120
Default

yep kim is great
  #4  
Old 06-13-2012, 08:00 AM
texasfal texasfal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 430
Default

How expensive is it, if you don't mind my asking.
  #5  
Old 06-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Schaumburger's Avatar
Schaumburger Schaumburger is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Schaumburg, IL - Chicago suburb - TV Wannabee
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfal View Post
How expensive is it, if you don't mind my asking.
They have a web site, if you google Tuscany Day Spa, the prices are listed on the web site. I paid $75 for a 50 min. massage and $50 for the pedicure. I normally don't spend that much on a pedicure at home, but since I'm not that familiar with the nail salons around here, I wanted a place that was clean. My friend who lives in TV has had pedicures at Tuscany before, and I trust her recommendation.
  #6  
Old 06-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Cynbod Cynbod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
They have a web site, if you google Tuscany Day Spa, the prices are listed on the web site. I paid $75 for a 50 min. massage and $50 for the pedicure. I normally don't spend that much on a pedicure at home, but since I'm not that familiar with the nail salons around here, I wanted a place that was clean. My friend who lives in TV has had pedicures at Tuscany before, and I trust her recommendation.
I think the price for the pedi was high but the message seems to be in the ball park. The bottom line is you enjoyed them and that makes all the difference. Sounds like you are enjoying your time down there.
  #7  
Old 06-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Schaumburger's Avatar
Schaumburger Schaumburger is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Schaumburg, IL - Chicago suburb - TV Wannabee
Posts: 4,079
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynbod View Post
I think the price for the pedi was high but the message seems to be in the ball park. The bottom line is you enjoyed them and that makes all the difference. Sounds like you are enjoying your time down there.
I love it here -- too bad I have to leave on 6/17 . I will be back in mid-October for another 8 day visit.
  #8  
Old 06-16-2012, 01:07 PM
BritParrothead's Avatar
BritParrothead BritParrothead is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bournemouth; Dorset; England
Posts: 666
Default

Had my peddi 2 weeks ago, wonderful!!! I always wait until I can get over here for one.
__________________
I'm a permanent reminder of a temporary feeling
  #9  
Old 06-16-2012, 01:20 PM
hulababy hulababy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 217
Default

nothing like a great massage!!
  #10  
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 PM
rn1tv rn1tv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 316
Default

Not cheap...but you get what you pay for!!! Been going there for 2 years and have been very pleased with all services!!! At least it's not another Redken salon like most in the area.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.