48 Hour Blinds ... Our reaction to installation :-)

48 Hour Blinds ... Our reaction to installation :-)

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 11:19 AM

Thanks for all this good information. We closed on our house in September (Village of Charlotte), and I'll be down in January to begin preparations for moving in. Based on things I had read on TOTV, I was planning on using both 48 Hour Blinds and Brighthouse, so now I have further confirmation. I also need to order a washer & drier, as well as mattress & boxspring, so now I have a good recommendation for those as well.

We have furniture on order with City Furniture for a bedroom set and living room wall unit. I have read some not so positive comments about them, so I'm hoping all goes smoothly when I set up delivery.

So many things to do! But I can wait to be done with work (12/31) and get my butt down there to start our new life!

Old 11-21-2014, 01:52 PM

We picked out and ordered our washer and dryer from HHGregg here in a Chicago and set up the delivery for our visit in September. Everything went perfectly. They said someone would call the day before our delivery to confirm and then later in the late afternoon we would get a call from the guys who were going to deliver it and this happened. The delivery guys were on time and everything was great.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2014, 04:07 PM

Location: Village of Dunedin, Keller Tx, Tulsa Ok, Chicago Il, Milwaukee Wi

Ditto for above accolades for 48Hour Blinds. Rick and crew do a great job. In our case, we had custom shutters installed on all the windows and 4wide patio doors. Those do take longer, but are also well worth the wait. They had as it turned out they had both the best pricing and the best quality material combination for shutters too.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:04 PM

give him your model and he has all the measurements...All the models have the same dimensions...
Closed Thread