48 hour blinds - the pink house

48 hour blinds - the pink house

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Gold member

Sometime the best companies get overwhelmed and are more concerned with existing customers than new sales. I take comfort in knowing that they will take care of my job before moving on to new sales. Most of these companies are small businesses and are having some growing pains due to the increased volume of home sales in TV. I can also understand their reluctance to expand to handle that increased volume when build out is looming on the horizon. Simply stated, I would rather wait for a good product than go with a company that may not be as good in the end. I can be very patient with contractors if they are honest and do good work.

Worth The Wait
Old 04-26-2013, 05:40 PM

Default Worth The Wait

I also have been calling them for the past three weeks. Finally they called back yesterday, came out today to measure and give an estimate. Was well worth the wait as their price was much better than anyone else around. They actually were as good as the best price I could find on the internet for just purchasing the blinds. I was going to install them myself but now they are coming on Tuesday to put them in. Rick told me he just hired someone to help him do estimates so his response time should improve significantly very soon. His phone hardly stopped ringing the whole time he was at our place.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread