48 HR Blinds

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default 48 HR Blinds

48 HR BLINDS
(The Pink House)

48 HR Blinds is a family business for over 30 years and specializes in Custom Blinds, Verticals, 2" Faux Wood, Shutters and Sun Shades!

We take care of all your needs with the best quality at the best prices!!

FREE Estimates and Consults
FREE Delivery
FREE Installation
FREE Valances
FREE Service Calls

Call us today at 352-314-2212

OR

Please visit us on our website
http://48hrblinds.com

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:55 PM

We used 48 Hr. Blinds for our new house. They came in before we arrived and put blinds on all the windows and patio doors in the house. They looked great when we arrived. A few days later, our dog damaged one blind beyond repair. I called 48 Hr Blinds to request that they send us a bill for the original work and asked about replacing the one our dog damaged and add it to the bill. They sent a very nice man out with the bill and the replacement blind and wouldn't charge me for the new blind. All my dealings with them have been extremely pleasant and professional. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:33 AM

Good company!
Had an installation and was missing one shutter in a small bathroom.
Rick handled the mistake without a problem and very happy with workmanship.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:35 PM

We contacted 48 Hr Blinds when we purchased our villa. They came out and gave us a quote that day and we ordered blinds and plantation shutters. It took about 9 weeks for them to arrive. 48 Hr Blinds entire staff lived up to our expectations! They did a great install of a quality built product. The office did an amazing job keeping up with our order and notifying us when the blinds arrived from the manufacturer. Blinds arrived Friday and were installed on Monday. No complaints we would highly recommend these folks the entire staff is on point and has made this experience painless and easy!
Old 03-10-2016, 02:25 PM

Absolutely thrilled with the service and work done at 48 Hour Blinds (The Pink House). I ordered all my blinds and shutters through them, as well as the sliding door vertical blinds. I love them. I may change my last two windows to shutters and take down the blinds and this is the company I will go back to.
As a point of info, they installed the shutters while I was still up north. I gave them a key to the house and they told me I could just pay them after I inspected and approved the installation-- when I came back which was a few months away. I did that. All worked out extremely well.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Default 48 Hour Blinds

48 Hour Blinds have provided great service twice. Once to install vertical blinds, second time to install window blinds. Both times they were timely in scheduling a time to come out and measure, timely in scheduling the install. Their prices are very competitive. I will use again if needed, I recommend their service. P.A.T.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:09 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Does 48 Hour Blinds service existing blinds not (that I know of) purchased from them?
If it is our blind you bring it in.. we will fix it.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Sage

Does 48 Hour Blinds service existing blinds not (that I know of) purchased from them?
Old 02-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Default A definite recommendation

I would highly recommend 48 Hr Blinds! They installed all of our plantation shutters and I absolutely LOVE them! The service was great, they returned all phone calls promptly whenever we had any questions, and everyone we dealt with was extremely professional and customer focused! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:14 PM
Default 48hr blinds

Just had Rick install vertical blinds in our lanai. His people were very professional and well versed in their product. I would recommend 48 hour blinds to anyone.

PS They also installed blinds and verticals in my son's new home in Pine Ridge
Old 07-27-2015, 08:30 AM
Default Exceeded Expectations

Removed (another contractor's) defective shutters and installed new plantation shutters in our villa. Prompt and courteous service. Very satisfied.

48 HR Blinds is a family business for over 30 years and specializes in Custom Blinds, Verticals, 2" Faux Wood, Shutters and Sun Shades!

We take care of all your needs with the best quality at the best prices!!

FREE Estimates and Consults
FREE Delivery
FREE Installation
FREE Valances
FREE Service Calls

Call us today at 352-314-2212

OR

Please visit us on our website
Home
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Old 07-21-2015, 07:00 AM
Location: Detroit area, Da UP, 6 states and 2 countries in 21 years Army, now Duneden
Thumbs up Outstanding service

I was amazed at the quality, timeliness and price of the blinds. Price came in at less than 50% of what I had expected. From measurement day the delivery and installation were done 2 days later. The installers were professional, courteous and quick. Whole house done in less than 30 minutes. My hat is off to Rick and his team. I highly recommend this company. 5 Stars!
Old 03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkh View Post
Thank you for this post, when I become a FROG this summer I want Plantation Shutters as a past small business owner I appreciate honestity over the sale that is what builds reputation and brings customer referrals. It was my best adversitizing. Harry

They did a fabulous job with plantation shutters throughout our home you will be pleased.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Here's a different sort of recommendation for a business serving The Villages. I called to ask about upgrades for my vertical blinds on the glass door going out to my lanai. He came to my home at the time he was scheduled, gave me the pros and cons of changing to a more expensive system, and then told me honestly that if he were me he wouldn't do it. Explained that the current system allows me to have more options for letting in light. After listening to him explain, I agreed and he left; both of us with smiles on our faces and exchanging a handshake.

An honest man, with an honest business, who is about more than just making a sale. I recommend this guy.

THANKS RON!
Thank you for this post, when I become a FROG this summer I want Plantation Shutters as a past small business owner I appreciate honestity over the sale that is what builds reputation and brings customer referrals. It was my best adversitizing. Harry
Old 03-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I agree one hundred percent.
I do as well. My experience with 48 Hour Blinds was very positive.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.