48 HR Blinds

48 HR Blinds

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

48 HR Blinds
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default 48 HR Blinds

48 HR BLINDS
(The Pink House)

48 HR Blinds is a family business for over 30 years and specializes in Custom Blinds, Verticals, 2" Faux Wood, Shutters and Sun Shades!

We take care of all your needs with the best quality at the best prices!!

FREE Estimates and Consults
FREE Delivery
FREE Installation
FREE Valances
FREE Service Calls

Call us today at 352-314-2212

OR

Please visit us on our website
http://48hrblinds.com

Last edited by Ad poster; 09-30-2011 at 09:58 PM.

48 blinds
Old 03-23-2012, 09:44 AM

Smile 48 blinds

Had a problem with blinds due to painted. Owner came right out and repaired and stood by his product. Would always recommend this company!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Veteran member

Thumbs up

He installed our shutters on time, returned phone calls and did everthing as promised. Severval people have seen our shutters and are using 48Hr Blinds.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Sage

I used 48 hour blinds and would use them again. They returned every phone call. I don't think they are losing any footing as they are all over the villages putting in blinds.

One of out neighbors used another company, paid more and their shutters are splitting. To be honest, I don't know how that company will stand behind the product as they haven't called it in yet.

You may be right that they can't take your job. It appears they are very busy and just can't take them all.

We had a contractor that we thought we had an appointment with st 9 in the morning. When he didn't show up, we called him and he said he thought the appointment was for one but wouldn't be here until four We cancelled the appointment and hired someone else. I wouldn't come on here and diss him because of a misunderstanding with time.

I would certainly talk to the people who used 48 Hour Blinds. I for one would hire him again.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:18 PM

We had a great experience with Rick and 48 Hour Blinds after we closed on our home back in 2010. He is reliable, personable and a pleasure to deal with. Our plantation shutters took a little longer than the blinds and he put up temporary paper shades for us. He advised us on color and style and we love our plantation shutters, verticals at the sliding doors and the faux wood blinds we used in a couple of places. I would highly recommend Rick and 48 Hour Blinds.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:31 AM

I just had plantation shutters put in by 48 Hr. Blind. They did an excellent job
and his workers very professional and cleaned up. Rick is a wonderful person.
He made sure I liked the finished job and took me to see someone's house already done so I could see the quality and how the shutters would work and
look. I would highly recommend 48 Hr. Blind and Rick. He does answer his phone calls. I never had a problem. Great job done. He is a very caring person and wants to make sure you are happy with his work.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:57 PM

We were moving back to the US after living outside the country for five years and we needed to have blinds installed between our closing (done via FEDEX) and our arrival, 3 weeks later. Rick took care of everything for us and it was such a relief to have it done when we arrived. We had so many other things to worry about, but the blinds were installed and looked great. Thanks again, Rick.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Veteran member

Highly recommend 48 Hour Blinds, great service and product! You did a great job with our Whispering Pine in Bonita!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:09 AM

if you want to see that sunland is not an american shutter just go to SUNLAND SHUTTERS and look at the bottom of the home page.. not fro mme just look for yourself.. also aluminum is a great conductor of heat and cold so keep that in mind when purchasing.. otherwise they are a good quality built shutter
Old 07-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Sage

Birdie John.
Every single one of your posts are about blinds or shutters. Every one.

We think Rick at 48 hour blinds is a responsible person who installs a good product.