48 HR Blinds

48 HR Blinds

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Veteran member

Sorry guys. I called twice in the last 2 weeks and no one answered. I left a message both times, but no call back, not even a courtesy call for a future appointment. Called another sponsor on here, Blinds Plus Shutters. Received a call back the next day, saw the sales rep 3 days later and have ordered my blinds and honeycomb shades. The sales rep, Ron, was most cordial and helpful in his suggestions and was able to meet my budget. Sorry, Rick, but you have lost my business. I have told all of my friends about Blinds Plus Shutters.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Sage

Rick installed our window blinds and vertical for slider almost 7 years ago. Recently, we were having a problem with the pull cord on the slider/verticals shredding down to the last thread. Something we couldn't fix.

It did take a couple of calls to get action, but Rick did send out his crew to replace the pull cord and readjust the verticals.... at no charge. He truly does stand behind his products. He's just a busy guy ... a sign of a successful business.

Thanks, Rick, for living up to your lifetime warranty.
Sponsored Links
Hats off to 48 hr. Blind factory
Old 11-04-2013, 03:30 PM

Default Hats off to 48 hr. Blind factory

I have never posted about anything........BUT.... 48hr. Blind Factory has the best customer service.
To set the stage.... I have been looking for a few replacement parts for our blinds at home. Having been to many places I received the same response and actions..... "they are not our blinds" .....then a blank stare......more silence...then "the" look away (I was dismissed at that point)....so out the door I went.
A happy conclusion....Driving to Leesburg the other day I saw 48hr. Blind Factory off to the right, drove pasted it thinking "can't" do it today. BUT I am on a mission and had to turned around, parked and got out to try again. To my great surprise the folks were totally "into" helping out a customer in need. They were so helpful all the parts I needed are now in hand. Thank you to the kind and helpful folks at 48hr. (they were not their blinds ether).
Old 11-05-2013, 05:58 PM

I agree 48 Hour Blinds are tops in my book
48 hr. Blinds
Old 02-25-2014, 01:38 PM

Default 48 hr. Blinds

Just had 48 hr. Blinds install 2'' Faux blinds. I have to say my wife and I were very satisfied. All phone calls were returned in a timely professional manner. The price and installation was excellent, and they arrived right on time. We highly recommend 48 hr. blinds. Thank you, Rick, Bernise, and Antonio
48 hour blinds
Old 02-25-2014, 04:09 PM

Default 48 hour blinds

Your lucky! When they did mine they cracked the drywall and scratched the paint. The shutters are not square and you have to lift them to close them. The installation was very sloppy.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Gold member

Our experience was the same as BeetleBailey. Excellent price, perfect installation. Zero complaints.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:47 PM

We were 100 percent satisfied, once they got here! Took a few days to return our call, but they finished day before we left town.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Sage

We are big fans of Rick's service, products and ethics.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:37 AM

Cool 48 Hour Blinds

We purchased our blinds from 48 Hour Blinds and are very pleased with them. We got our blinds when promised, installation was fast and efficient. Thanks Rick.