48 HR Blinds

48 HR Blinds

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-11-2016, 04:09 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Does 48 Hour Blinds service existing blinds not (that I know of) purchased from them?
If it is our blind you bring it in.. we will fix it.

48 Hour Blinds
Old 03-01-2016, 11:46 AM

Default 48 Hour Blinds

48 Hour Blinds have provided great service twice. Once to install vertical blinds, second time to install window blinds. Both times they were timely in scheduling a time to come out and measure, timely in scheduling the install. Their prices are very competitive. I will use again if needed, I recommend their service. P.A.T.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2016, 02:25 PM

Absolutely thrilled with the service and work done at 48 Hour Blinds (The Pink House). I ordered all my blinds and shutters through them, as well as the sliding door vertical blinds. I love them. I may change my last two windows to shutters and take down the blinds and this is the company I will go back to.
As a point of info, they installed the shutters while I was still up north. I gave them a key to the house and they told me I could just pay them after I inspected and approved the installation-- when I came back which was a few months away. I did that. All worked out extremely well.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:35 PM

We contacted 48 Hr Blinds when we purchased our villa. They came out and gave us a quote that day and we ordered blinds and plantation shutters. It took about 9 weeks for them to arrive. 48 Hr Blinds entire staff lived up to our expectations! They did a great install of a quality built product. The office did an amazing job keeping up with our order and notifying us when the blinds arrived from the manufacturer. Blinds arrived Friday and were installed on Monday. No complaints we would highly recommend these folks the entire staff is on point and has made this experience painless and easy!
Old 12-25-2016, 08:33 AM

Good company!
Had an installation and was missing one shutter in a small bathroom.
Rick handled the mistake without a problem and very happy with workmanship.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:55 PM

We used 48 Hr. Blinds for our new house. They came in before we arrived and put blinds on all the windows and patio doors in the house. They looked great when we arrived. A few days later, our dog damaged one blind beyond repair. I called 48 Hr Blinds to request that they send us a bill for the original work and asked about replacing the one our dog damaged and add it to the bill. They sent a very nice man out with the bill and the replacement blind and wouldn't charge me for the new blind. All my dealings with them have been extremely pleasant and professional. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again.