Blinds plus shutters +++

Blinds plus shutters +++

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

BLINDS PLUS SHUTTERS save 20%
Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default BLINDS PLUS SHUTTERS save 20%

BLINDS PLUS SHUTTERS
is a family owned & operated business with THE HIGHEST LEVEL of Quality at the BEST PRICES!!!

-FREE price quotes
-Shop at Home Service
-Professional Installation
-Great Customer Service
-Well Known in The Villages!!
-National Brands & Warranties

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR WEBSITE

We are here for all your needs and we will treat you fair!!

Call us today at
352-430-7200

Say you saw us on TalkOfTheVillages.com and receive 20% off
on custom plantation shutters and window treatments!!!

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-07-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:31 PM

If you did blinds on my windows, can you put a white molding around the window like people do for Plantation shutters to make it look nice? Has anyone used Blinds Plus Shutters before as I hear they are good?
Sponsored Links
White Molding around blinds
Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default White Molding around blinds

Yes, white molding can be added to spice up the window treatment for blinds! Please call us at 352-430-7200 so we can show you the various styles available.

Blinds Plus Shutters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac007 View Post
If you did blinds on my windows, can you put a white molding around the window like people do for Plantation shutters to make it look nice? Has anyone used Blinds Plus Shutters before as I hear they are good?
BLINDS PLUS SHUTTERS save 20%
Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Sage

Default BLINDS PLUS SHUTTERS save 20%

I am writing this because I have had the opportunity to deal with two different blind/shutter companies. The first company I dealt with when I ordered 15 months ago our shutters. It was difficult getting a hold of them and even more difficult to have them call me back in a timely manner for follow up questions. However, we are pleased with the outcome of our shutters. We were interested in having the arches treated with blinds as well but thought the price quoted were very high so we didn't get them.
Then, our neighbors, who recently moved into a new home, used Blinds Plus Shutters. They had all windows treated with shutters and had the arches in their guest room treated with shutters as well, All for what we paid just for our shutters.....no arches. So we called Blinds Plus Shutters to get an estimate on what it would cost for our windows. They called us back the same day and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Ron, who was our salesman, gave us a window of when he thought he would be available to give us an estimate. It was between 3-5pm. He called at 4 pm to let us know he was running late and apologized up and down for the inconvenience. When 5 pm came around he was still unable to make it. Once again, he called and apologized saying how bad he felt. He said,he would be here as soon as he could. So at 5:40 he showed up. I was very impressed with how he handled the situation and was very sorry for the hold up. He measured our windows, gave us a quote and it was very reasonable so we decided to,have the archway over the front door treated with shutters as well. So far, we are extremely pleased with Blinds Plus Shutters' service. They are extremely prompt and courteous. I wish I had went with them originally as we would have saved some money and had better service. Please do not hesitate to give Carl or Ron a call at Blinds Plus Shutters as I believe they are very well organized and well staffed. You get to talk to a human, not a machine. When the product comes in I will let you know how we like them and how the rest of the process went.
phone number
Old 09-04-2013, 08:03 AM

Default phone number

Do you have the phone number for Blinds Plus Shutters?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by railroadman View Post
Do you have the phone number for Blinds Plus Shutters?
352-430-7200. I believe you will be very happy with their service.
Help with new Blinds
Old 10-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Veteran member

Default Help with new Blinds

I just bought my house in Collier Village, but I need to buy blinds before I can actually get down there to check it out for myself and see what I need or want. Any suggestions? What does everyone usually get?
Old 01-28-2014, 05:11 PM

I really like our plantation shutters. We used Blinds Plus Shutters. They put up temporary paper blinds for us until our shutters came in 10 weeks later. Well worth the wait.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:05 AM

We used Blinds plus Shutters last year when we built our home. We had our sales agent let them in to measure the bedroom windows during construction. The day we closed on our home they came in and installed blinds in our bedroom as they had promised. Very satisfied.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:18 AM

I hope Blinds Plus Shutters are as good as the previous posts indicate as we just signed a contract to have new blinds for our entire house. Blinds will be delivered by end of January. Keeping my fingers crossed.