Blinds plus shutters +++

Blinds plus shutters +++

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-12-2016, 11:06 AM

Would not recommend. Light comes in all slats and around frame. A lot of light too! Not getting back to us on the problem. Sales rep said maybe they could be adjusted a little to help. No one called or came to adjust. I would not recommend!

Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 AM

What company installed your original shutters
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2017, 11:08 AM

Blinds Plus Shutters installed Plantation Shutters on all our interior windows and we could not be more pleased. The shutters were beyond our expectations - especially the arched windows in our kitchen - they look superb !!
I definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking of installing plantation shutters.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:26 AM

They are outstanding and totally back their work!!!
Old 07-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry & Christie View Post
Would not recommend. Light comes in all slats and around frame. A lot of light too! Not getting back to us on the problem. Sales rep said maybe they could be adjusted a little to help. No one called or came to adjust. I would not recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry & Christie View Post
They are outstanding and totally back their work!!!
Old 09-15-2017, 09:23 AM

Having just moved to TV and not aware of this online resource, I totally lucked out with my random selection of Blinds Plus Shutters to add plantation shutters throughout as well as to add roll up blinds to every panel of my lanai. They were extremely professional and went the extra mile to make everything perfect. Neal, the owner of the business, lives in TV and he was out several times during the process to ensure that it was perfectly done and that I was satisfied with the products. The shutters are well worth the investment as I could immediately notice a reduction in heat transfer into my rooms (home had very flimsy plastic blinds when I moved in). The lanai shades provide privacy as well as curtailing the direct sun into the space. Both items are well worth the investment and look great. I highly recommend this company if you are considering either plantation shutters or roll up lanai shades.