Great service

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Default Great service

I am moving again and lost the Valance retainer, I was in Leesburg and stopped at 48 hour blinds, spoke to owner Rick and explained my problem, he stopped work and got me some retainers. Great guy to talk to. I guess I will get 48 hour blinds to do my windows, he showed me the new style Plantation shutter and they were great.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipowicp View Post
I am moving again and lost the Valance retainer, I was in Leesburg and stopped at 48 hour blinds, spoke to owner Rick and explained my problem, he stopped work and got me some retainers. Great guy to talk to. I guess I will get 48 hour blinds to do my windows, he showed me the new style Plantation shutter and they were great.
Can you explain what is different in the new style plantation shutter as compared to the old style?
Old 01-04-2015, 07:52 PM

they are made of plastic, (pvc) I guess. My neighbor had some made of wood and very expensive. I guess they all do the job of keeping the light out but price is my concern.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Default Mr and Mrs. Blindmaster

Has anyone used this company for roller shades? I am looking for shades for glassed lanai.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.