I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 06:49 AM
Sage

Default I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

I have posted a couple of times about how great I thought Rick and his crew is. I didn't have him do our blinds because they came with our house but I did meet him twice when I let him in our friend Swimdawgs house to do the Plantation shutters.

He hadn't advertised here before, because he has had such good word of mouth advertising. Many here on this forum have posted what a decent price they got for excellent workmanship.

This business in my opinion is excellent. They give honest service and a GREAT product for a reasonable price and stand behind their work.

He showed Swimdawg and us blinds in his truck from other manufacturers and how some peeled and lacked the metal core that his do.

Another think about Rick. He is a hardworker, and a person who is polite and knows how to get along with people. No wonder he is so successful.

He is finding his American dream because like the rest of us have done, he is working hard every day.

Good for him.

Welcome to the TOTV forum, Rick.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have posted a couple of times about how great I thought Rick and his crew is. I didn't have him do our blinds because they came with our house but I did meet him twice when I let him in our friend Swimdawgs house to do the Plantation shutters.

He hadn't advertised here before, because he has had such good word of mouth advertising. Many here on this forum have posted what a decent price they got for excellent workmanship.

This business in my opinion is excellent. They give honest service and a GREAT product for a reasonable price and stand behind their work.

He showed Swimdawg and us blinds in his truck from other manufacturers and how some peeled and lacked the metal core that his do.

Another think about Rick. He is a hardworker, and a person who is polite and knows how to get along with people. No wonder he is so successful.

He is finding his American dream because like the rest of us have done, he is working hard every day.

Good for him.

Welcome to the TOTV forum, Rick.
I have to agree with Graciegirl, 48 Hour Blinds and Rick did an exceptional job with our blinds 2 months ago. He and his company were professional, honest, on time, always answered my calls(I made all the arrangements from VA), priced right and installation was perfect.
Graciegirl, you are so correct with your statement about the "American Dream"!
Sponsored Links
agree
Old 09-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Veteran member

Default agree

You can't beat Rick & his work ethic...that is why he is so successful.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Veteran member

Ditto - he did well by us, too!
Great reviews
Old 09-24-2011, 11:28 AM

Default Great reviews

Angie and I are coming down in December to initiate the house buying process on the lot we picked out in July. Questions - Can we meet wth 48 hour blinds when we come down in December to get pricing on the plantation shutters we want? Can they install them before the closing or do they have to wait until after the closing? Should we set up a meeting with them in December to discuss our options?
Old 09-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Veteran member

Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren L Miller View Post
Angie and I are coming down in December to initiate the house buying process on the lot we picked out in July. Questions - Can we meet wth 48 hour blinds when we come down in December to get pricing on the plantation shutters we want? Can they install them before the closing or do they have to wait until after the closing? Should we set up a meeting with them in December to discuss our options?
I would set up an appt. with Rick for December, Oren. He was so good at explaining options and answering any questions, as Gracie said. He installed my plantation shutters shortly after closing. He is very efficient.

I have plantation shutters in my home up north. Wish they had a 48-Hour Blind place up here when this house was built 5 years ago. That tells you how pleased I am with his work....and his prices were much more reasonable than I paid for the shutters for my home up north.

I would highly recommend Rick with 48 Hour Blinds. I wish him every success that he truly deserves to have.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
I would set up an appt. with Rick for December, Oren. He was so good at explaining options and answering any questions, as Gracie said. He installed my plantation shutters shortly after closing. He is very efficient.

I have plantation shutters in my home up north. Wish they had a 48-Hour Blind place up here when this house was built 5 years ago. That tells you how pleased I am with his work....and his prices were much more reasonable than I paid for the shutters for my home up north.

I would highly recommend Rick with 48 Hour Blinds. I wish him every success that he truly deserves to have.
Did you have plantation shutters installed on your sliding glass doors? Or I mean "for" your sliding glass doors?
Old 10-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Veteran member

Default USA made

We are using 48hr blinds when our house is done in Dec. He uses shutters made in Lakeland Fl. They are able to make the shutters we need for the large windows in 2 panels instead of 4 panels the China made required. His prices were slightly less than others but did not bad mouth the competition. Like they are made in USA
Old 10-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post

bump
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Veteran member

Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Default Plantation shutters

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Did you have plantation shutters installed on your sliding glass doors? Or I mean "for" your sliding glass doors?
Sorry....I just saw your question now, Angie.

Rick from 48-Hour Blinds actually dissuaded me from putting plantation shutters on my sliding glass doors. I am fortunate enough to have a beautiful view and he said it would take away from the view. I'm sure he would have made more $$$ if I had plantation shutters on the sliders but I so appreciated his honesty. I am not wild about verticals....but he did install them in such a way as to not take away anything from the view.

Once again, sorry I didn't answer your question earlier. I missed seeing it.
Closed Thread