I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!
  #1  
Old 09-24-2011, 06:49 AM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: From Ohio, now happily live in Laurel Valley
Posts: 36,091
Default I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

I have posted a couple of times about how great I thought Rick and his crew is. I didn't have him do our blinds because they came with our house but I did meet him twice when I let him in our friend Swimdawgs house to do the Plantation shutters.

He hadn't advertised here before, because he has had such good word of mouth advertising. Many here on this forum have posted what a decent price they got for excellent workmanship.

This business in my opinion is excellent. They give honest service and a GREAT product for a reasonable price and stand behind their work.

He showed Swimdawg and us blinds in his truck from other manufacturers and how some peeled and lacked the metal core that his do.

Another think about Rick. He is a hardworker, and a person who is polite and knows how to get along with people. No wonder he is so successful.

He is finding his American dream because like the rest of us have done, he is working hard every day.

Good for him.

Welcome to the TOTV forum, Rick.
__________________
I have to be myself, everyone else is taken.

  #2  
Old 09-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Gongy Gongy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have posted a couple of times about how great I thought Rick and his crew is. I didn't have him do our blinds because they came with our house but I did meet him twice when I let him in our friend Swimdawgs house to do the Plantation shutters.

He hadn't advertised here before, because he has had such good word of mouth advertising. Many here on this forum have posted what a decent price they got for excellent workmanship.

This business in my opinion is excellent. They give honest service and a GREAT product for a reasonable price and stand behind their work.

He showed Swimdawg and us blinds in his truck from other manufacturers and how some peeled and lacked the metal core that his do.

Another think about Rick. He is a hardworker, and a person who is polite and knows how to get along with people. No wonder he is so successful.

He is finding his American dream because like the rest of us have done, he is working hard every day.

Good for him.

Welcome to the TOTV forum, Rick.
I have to agree with Graciegirl, 48 Hour Blinds and Rick did an exceptional job with our blinds 2 months ago. He and his company were professional, honest, on time, always answered my calls(I made all the arrangements from VA), priced right and installation was perfect.
Graciegirl, you are so correct with your statement about the "American Dream"!
Sponsored Links
agree
  #3  
Old 09-24-2011, 08:00 AM
salpal's Avatar
salpal salpal is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 629
Default agree

You can't beat Rick & his work ethic...that is why he is so successful.
  #4  
Old 09-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Debfrommaine Debfrommaine is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tamarind Grove and Bonita
Posts: 986
Default

Ditto - he did well by us, too!
Great reviews
  #5  
Old 09-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Oren L Miller Oren L Miller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sanibel - The Villages
Posts: 242
Default Great reviews

Angie and I are coming down in December to initiate the house buying process on the lot we picked out in July. Questions - Can we meet wth 48 hour blinds when we come down in December to get pricing on the plantation shutters we want? Can they install them before the closing or do they have to wait until after the closing? Should we set up a meeting with them in December to discuss our options?
  #6  
Old 09-24-2011, 03:20 PM
swimdawg's Avatar
swimdawg swimdawg is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren L Miller View Post
Angie and I are coming down in December to initiate the house buying process on the lot we picked out in July. Questions - Can we meet wth 48 hour blinds when we come down in December to get pricing on the plantation shutters we want? Can they install them before the closing or do they have to wait until after the closing? Should we set up a meeting with them in December to discuss our options?
I would set up an appt. with Rick for December, Oren. He was so good at explaining options and answering any questions, as Gracie said. He installed my plantation shutters shortly after closing. He is very efficient.

I have plantation shutters in my home up north. Wish they had a 48-Hour Blind place up here when this house was built 5 years ago. That tells you how pleased I am with his work....and his prices were much more reasonable than I paid for the shutters for my home up north.

I would highly recommend Rick with 48 Hour Blinds. I wish him every success that he truly deserves to have.
  #7  
Old 09-24-2011, 03:34 PM
angiefox10's Avatar
angiefox10 angiefox10 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
I would set up an appt. with Rick for December, Oren. He was so good at explaining options and answering any questions, as Gracie said. He installed my plantation shutters shortly after closing. He is very efficient.

I have plantation shutters in my home up north. Wish they had a 48-Hour Blind place up here when this house was built 5 years ago. That tells you how pleased I am with his work....and his prices were much more reasonable than I paid for the shutters for my home up north.

I would highly recommend Rick with 48 Hour Blinds. I wish him every success that he truly deserves to have.
Did you have plantation shutters installed on your sliding glass doors? Or I mean "for" your sliding glass doors?
__________________
USA made
  #8  
Old 10-03-2011, 07:31 AM
2 Oldcrabs 2 Oldcrabs is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 557
Default USA made

We are using 48hr blinds when our house is done in Dec. He uses shutters made in Lakeland Fl. They are able to make the shutters we need for the large windows in 2 panels instead of 4 panels the China made required. His prices were slightly less than others but did not bad mouth the competition. Like they are made in USA
  #9  
Old 10-07-2011, 10:23 PM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: From Ohio, now happily live in Laurel Valley
Posts: 36,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post
I would set up an appt. with Rick for December, Oren. He was so good at explaining options and answering any questions, as Gracie said. He installed my plantation shutters shortly after closing. He is very efficient.

I have plantation shutters in my home up north. Wish they had a 48-Hour Blind place up here when this house was built 5 years ago. That tells you how pleased I am with his work....and his prices were much more reasonable than I paid for the shutters for my home up north.

I would highly recommend Rick with 48 Hour Blinds. I wish him every success that he truly deserves to have.
bump
__________________
I have to be myself, everyone else is taken.
Plantation shutters
  #10  
Old 10-08-2011, 04:33 AM
swimdawg's Avatar
swimdawg swimdawg is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Posts: 932
Default Plantation shutters

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Did you have plantation shutters installed on your sliding glass doors? Or I mean "for" your sliding glass doors?
Sorry....I just saw your question now, Angie.

Rick from 48-Hour Blinds actually dissuaded me from putting plantation shutters on my sliding glass doors. I am fortunate enough to have a beautiful view and he said it would take away from the view. I'm sure he would have made more $$$ if I had plantation shutters on the sliders but I so appreciated his honesty. I am not wild about verticals....but he did install them in such a way as to not take away anything from the view.

Once again, sorry I didn't answer your question earlier. I missed seeing it.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.