I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

I see that 48 hour blinds is advertising on here!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Highly Recomend 48 Hrs.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Veteran member

Default Highly Recomend 48 Hrs.

Rick & his crew did a great job with our Plantation Shutters and Vertical Blinds on the slider. Every thing as promised.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Sage

I can't say enough about his work ethic and goals and what a great job he does. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't praise Rick and crew.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:39 AM

Default Pleased with 48 Hour Blinds

I called Rick for a quote on blinds for our new house, on the recommendation of a neighbor. He arrived in less than an hour, advised me about what was going to look best at the windows, in a professional manner, and measured all the windows. The next day, early afternoon, the installers arrived, and hung each blind. They were very courteous , and treated our new house with respect.
In addition, I was told to call in the event I ever had any trouble with the product, and that the company was very good at standing behind it's work.
I was very happy with my experience in doing business with Rick and his company....thanks, Rick...the blinds look great, and you helped me make the right choice.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:34 PM

So how do you get Rick to do such a wonderful job if he never returns his calls! I was able to contact him when we were having our design mtg and he said he would call me back. Never did! Left message to contact me two weeks before closing....never returned call. No matter how good a person is, I lose respect for him quickly if he does not show the common courtesy of returning a call.
Rick and his crew are great
Old 05-15-2013, 06:59 PM

Default Rick and his crew are great

We had been discussing blinds for the whole house for a few weeks. I only had to call Rick twice before i got a hold of him. He was very helpful and gave me good advice as to what i should consider. We closed last week and his crew came out that same day. All the windows had already been measured and they had them all installed within a hour! They look even better than i had imagined. His crew was very nice, very professional, and extremely good at what they did. They even left us a few extra vertical replacement blinds in case the pattern was ever discontinued and we needed to replace them. I was very impressed.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:04 AM
Gold member

Sometime companies that are not busy are that way for a reason. Stick with Rick. Patience will be rewarded.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:50 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buckeyes View Post
So how do you get Rick to do such a wonderful job if he never returns his calls! I was able to contact him when we were having our design mtg and he said he would call me back. Never did! Left message to contact me two weeks before closing....never returned call. No matter how good a person is, I lose respect for him quickly if he does not show the common courtesy of returning a call.
I am sorry I did not get back with you ..we are busy . i think we sell a good product . and i tell everybody the material is made in china.. sunland is cut and assembled in lakeland florida .not like some shutters 8 wks to get... enginered wood (SAWDUST WITH A VINYL WRAP)
made and assembled in china .
Closed Thread