Need Blind work.

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Default Need Blind work.

Just moved in to TV to a new home. All the windows are bare.
Need suggestions for getting blind work done.

Thanks
Old 08-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Talk of the Villages has a new advertiser Gator Shutter and Blinds. You can find their ad in the left tower. If you click on the ad it will take you to their site. You can call them and tell them you were referred by TOTV.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:36 AM
nkrifats

We used 48 hour blinds and was very happy with the product and service. A lot will depend on what you want. They are worth checking out.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:40 PM

48 HOUR BLINDS, RICK
we used him right after our closing, (done by mail)
very happy with his work, products and prices.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Default thanks!

Thanks for the referal, we are new to the villages, but not new to central florida, our company has over 20 years in the blinds & shutters business, and is expanding to the villages market.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Rick from 48 hour blinds is really, really good and very reasonable and has great products.

He advertizes on here. He put in Plantation shutters for our friends the Swimdawgs and we let his crew in. The take off their shoes and cleaned up perfectly. We had a chance to talk to Rick and he told us about his business and his life. He impressed us as a decent and very hard working young man with great ethics. His nephew and another guy make up his crew. All clean cut and good at what they do. We had him do our blinds as a result of watching them do Swimdawgs.

He showed us other kinds of blinds and didn't mention anyone's name...just showed us why he uses the product he does.

Last edited by graciegirl; 10-05-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Default 48 hour blinds

Liked Rick from 48 hour blinds. BUT he is hard to get a hold of.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Rick from 48 hour blinds is really, really good and very reasonable and has great products.

He advertizes on here. He put in Plantation shutters for our friends the Swimdawgs and we let his crew in. The take off their shoes and cleaned up perfectly. We had a chance to talk to Rick and he told us about his business and his life. He impressed us as a decent and very hard working young man with great ethics. His nephew and another guy make up his crew. All clean cut and good at what they do. We had him do our blinds as a result of watching them do Swimdawgs.

He showed us other kinds of blinds and didn't mention anyone's name...just showed us why he uses the product he does.
bump
Old 10-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Default Gator Blinds & Shutters

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertoken View Post
Just had Gator Blinds installed a few weeks ago, big variety to choose from. Unlike other places I called this place at least answers the phone.
Had vertical blinds of various sizes installed with lifetime warranty. Had many styles to choose from ($ - $$$) for any budget. Had 4 sliders and a large window done for approx. $1000. for fabric lined verticals. Great choices, textures and colors.
Thanks!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:24 AM

Try Blinds 4 Le$$. Brenda (owner) is wonderful to work with. They are local, in Lady Lake, I think. They did my entire house and I find their prices to be very reasonable. Blinds are excellent quality, as is their workmanship and the care they take while in your home. 352-753-5003. They also offer a service I've never heard of. I wanted to paint my walls (after the blinds had been installed). They came out and removed all my blinds for me and put them aside and out of the way. I painted, called them when I was done, they came back out and put them all back up. Charged me $25! It was SO worth it to not have to wrangle those blinds myself!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.