Very Unhappy With Blinds Plus Shutters

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Default Very Unhappy With Blinds Plus Shutters

I had them come and install two plantation shutters in our master bedroom after seeing my friends that she purchased from them. Hers made the room sooo dark when installed by them and she highly recommended them to us. We used them and I am so very unhappy. We have light coming in through all the slats and around the frame. And not alittle light - a lot of light! I had the salesman come by to see and he pretty much said that is how they are. He made an adjustment and told me his service manager could come and adjust better and see what he could do. That is as far as it went. That was three weeks ago and I have heard nothing back from any of them. I sent my salesman a text message with pictures of my windows with the shutters closed and my friends with her shutters closed. There is absolutely no comparison!! Hers are sooo dark. No one has responded. I realize doing only two windows versus a whole house of windows is a lot more $ for them but it is my opinion that regardless of the size, they should care about their customers satisfaction. I have my doubts right now if they do. Would I recommend them?? At this point - NO!!
Closed Thread

Tags
shutters, light, windows, closed, salesman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.