ATTN: SANIBEL RESIDENTS Bright House Cable

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 01:15 PM

I think it goes without saying, but just to be safe, I would like to make sure everyone knows these are exclusive specials and are available only through myself or from one of my team members on the Direct Sales force. If you need anything, have any questions, or are interested in customizing a package, please call, text, or email me. Thank you!

Also, I hope to be adding a list of new streets that we will be providing service to in the next week to two weeks. If you are in or are going to be in The Village of Sanibel, but did not see your street on the first list, keep an eye out.

Hope to hear from more of you soon and thanks again for letting me be part of the fun!
Old 01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
**ATTENTION: SANIBEL RESIDENTS **

Good news!!

Bright House is FINALLY available in The Villages!!
For now, it is exclusively offered in the Village of Sanibel but more should be coming soon so check back for updates!!

***We offer free installation and a free first month of service with all bundled services!
***We will activate all cable outlets in your home!
***And we DO NOT operate on contracts.

I would love to answer any questions any of you may have.
Please feel free to call or email me to discuss your concerns or to schedule a home visit.

Sincerely,

Paul J. Muniz
Territory Sales Rep
Bright House Networks
407-504-2580 Cell
paul.muniz@mybrighthouse.com
Hello Paul, Good to hear Bright House is coming to Sanibel. I understand they are a first class cable company. We will be building on Rain Lily Loop in Sanibel soon. We are long time happy DirecTV subscribers. Before I commit to DirecTV, what advantages does Bright House have over DirecTV other than cost? How does your sports programing compare and how many HD channels will be offered? I visited Bright House web site and got nowhere, it doesn't recognize zip code for The Villages or Sanibel. Will Bright House be offering internet speeds faster than 10mpb? We would like to see at least 15 offered which is ideal for streaming HD movies from Vudu. You may PM us with your info if you like. Thanks so much John
Old 01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Hope you can tell the powers that be that many Villagers would love to have some other choices. I live in the Village of Winnifred and would happily switch to Bright House if I could.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Hope you can tell the powers that be that many Villagers would love to have some other choices. I live in the Village of Winnifred and would happily switch to Bright House if I could.
And while you're assisting Redwitch in Winifred, please don't forget the "sister" Village of Belvedere!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:59 PM

Hi all. Sorry about the delay in getting back to everyone. I was out with knee surgery last week and was not able to keep up with everything as much as I would have liked.

JC+John - PM sent. Again, terribly sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Redwitch and Barefoot - I certainly hope the plan is to expand to as many Villages as possible. I think they know people want other options just from what we are hearing from the Sanibel residents. Hopefully, expansion will come sooner than later. I will do my best to keep everyone updated to any progress.

Also, it was brought to my attention that I missed one of the streets we have active in Sanibel. Rain Lilly Loop is also available to receive our services.

We are in process of turning on some new address on the opposite side of Pinellas PL. As these become available, I will make another list with street names.

Hope to hear from more of you soon!
Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

We live in the Village of Summerhill and have had nothing but great service with Comcast.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM

Although we are relatively new to The Villages and presently have Comcast, which I will say, has not given us any problems to speak of, I had BrightHouse when we lived in Wesley Chapel and loved them. If I had a computer problem, they would talk you through anything. If they ever come into St. James, I will definitely go back to them.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Eternal Member

While I am happy with Comcast, I would switch to Brighthouse just to get rid of these DTA boxes.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Veteran member
Default Sanibel section 178

Brighthouse just hook us up to a "triple play package". The installers were great. The came about 2 hrs early, but called ahead to see if it was OK. They even replaced one of the "cat 5" plugs in the wall that was defective from The Villages. We were in a rental unit for the last 5 months that had Comcast. What a difference! The Internet is faster than the Verizon FIOS we had up north. The only problem is, you need to call the sales Rep at the top of this post to get service. The Reps @ the "800" number for Brighthouse do not know they service TV. IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE SOUTH OF CR466A.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman View Post
While I am happy with Comcast, I would switch to Brighthouse just to get rid of these DTA boxes.
Caveman, I've been trying since before Christmas to get mine activated! I almost had the right person today, but they cut me off before they could send the signal. I'll have to wait until February to activate them now, because they used up all my minutes this month (I have a 450 min/month cell phone plan). It shouldn't take hours & hours of talking to 9 different people at Comcast to get the boxes activated, should it? Grrrrr.

Brighthouse, I live in Virginia Trace. Just run the line (or whatever it is) up Canal Street....
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 01-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I am happy with comCast. ComCast is growing leaps and bounds and will continue to merge with other companies which explains in part why there have been some disrruptions. I had Bright House differnet name inMN and it was good but they too had some problems . it all has to do ith growth
Old 01-28-2012, 07:15 PM

Does brighthouse in Sanibel offer the NFL channel? Where I live now they don't.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uujudy View Post
Caveman, I've been trying since before Christmas to get mine activated! I almost had the right person today, but they cut me off before they could send the signal. I'll have to wait until February to activate them now, because they used up all my minutes this month (I have a 450 min/month cell phone plan). It shouldn't take hours & hours of talking to 9 different people at Comcast to get the boxes activated, should it? Grrrrr.

Brighthouse, I live in Virginia Trace. Just run the line (or whatever it is) up Canal Street....
Have you tried going to https://digitalnow.comcast.com/ and activating them yourself?

I have activated several neighbor's DTA boxes from my PC using this site.

The boxes have to be on and the TVs have to be tuned to channel 3.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Default customer feed back

considering Bright House for our new home...would appreciate any feed back from actual "users" of this service in the new Villages section.
thanks
Old 01-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodie View Post
Does brighthouse in Sanibel offer the NFL channel? Where I live now they don't.
No, They don't offer the NFL Network. I asked. Bummer.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.