ATTN: SANIBEL RESIDENTS Bright House Cable

ATTN: SANIBEL RESIDENTS Bright House Cable

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Sanibel growing quickly
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Default Sanibel growing quickly

I just wanted to post the streets we currently have up and active in Sanibel. There will be many more to come shortly, but Sanibel is growing at an amazing rate and we are doing our best to keep up.

Current active streets:
French Oak Dr
Silk Tree Ter
Twisted Oak Way
Vanilla Leaf PL
Norland Av
Bernay Ct
Adrienne Way
Jurgensen Ter
Evinston Ct
Wellesly PL
Alwick Way
Baker Ln
Alee Ln
Keller Ct
Bradford Loop
Navin St
Pickett Rd
Journey Ln
Fisher Av
Asher Path
Duke Ter
Braddy Ct
Falling Tree Ct

There are many, many more to come in the very near future as we activate the other side of Sanibel. I will keep eveyone up to date as much as I can as new streets are added.

Last edited by Brighthouse Cable Paul; 01-05-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Typo

replies
Old 01-05-2012, 11:30 AM

Default replies

Villages07 - As far as I know the village of Sanibel of all that is currently in the works. I am hoping that if this goes well we will be able to expand to other sections of The Villages, but that decision is made many pay grades above mine. From what I understand, it is a very long and tedious process and there are mountains of paperwork and permits that must be done before they can even dream of doing any expansion. So, for now Sanibel only, but we will keep our fingers crossed and I will keep everyone informed of any changes as much as I can.

2oldcrabs - Thank you for giving us a chance. I definitely feel you will pleased with our services. If you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I will do my best to lend a helping hand.

Hoganth - I too would love to be in the village of Bonita and we would definitely love to have you back as a customer. Hopefully, some day in the not too distant future we will be there. Until, then thank you for the kind words. I hope your experience with Comcast improves.

SgtJohn and HelenLCSW - Our triple play (phone, cable, and internet) bundles can start as low as $110/mo. We offer a varitery of packages and al-la-carte add ons. I can custom tailor a package to try to meet what you are looking for in services and what you would like to pay per month. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. SgtJohn, I received your email and I will be responding to you as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for all the replies and for welcoming me to TOTV!!

Last edited by Brighthouse Cable Paul; 04-27-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Location: Currently in New Freedom PA. 2012, A Village of Sanibel resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHN Paul View Post
I just wanted to post the streets we currently have up and active in Sanibel. There will be many more to come shortly, but Sanibel is growing at an amazing rate and we are doing our best to keep up.

Current active streets:
French Oak Dr
Silk Tree Ter
Twisted Oak Way
Vanilla Leaf PL
Norland Av
Bernay Ct
Adrienne Way
Jurgensen Ter
Evinston Ct
Wellesly PL
Alwick Way
Baker Ln
Alee Ln
Keller Ct
Bradford Loop
Navin St
Pickett Rd
Journey Ln
Fisher Av
Asher Path
Duke Ter
Braddy Ct
Falling Tree Ct

There are many, many more to come in the very near future as we activate the other side of Sanibel. I will keep eveyone up to date as much as I can as new streets are added.
Guess that counts me out. I will be on Fenwick Loop, overlooking Lake Riebel,
Old 01-05-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJohn View Post
Guess that counts me out. I will be on Fenwick Loop, overlooking Lake Riebel,
Not necessarily, check your email. Out for this very moment, maybe, but not for long....
Out with Comcast..
Old 01-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Sage

Default Out with Comcast..

From what I hear, I'm thrilled that I don't have to use Comcast!!! Yipee!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:15 PM

I think it goes without saying, but just to be safe, I would like to make sure everyone knows these are exclusive specials and are available only through myself or from one of my team members on the Direct Sales force. If you need anything, have any questions, or are interested in customizing a package, please call, text, or email me. Thank you!

Also, I hope to be adding a list of new streets that we will be providing service to in the next week to two weeks. If you are in or are going to be in The Village of Sanibel, but did not see your street on the first list, keep an eye out.

Hope to hear from more of you soon and thanks again for letting me be part of the fun!
Welcome
Old 01-16-2012, 03:22 PM

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
**ATTENTION: SANIBEL RESIDENTS **

Good news!!

Bright House is FINALLY available in The Villages!!
For now, it is exclusively offered in the Village of Sanibel but more should be coming soon so check back for updates!!

***We offer free installation and a free first month of service with all bundled services!
***We will activate all cable outlets in your home!
***And we DO NOT operate on contracts.

I would love to answer any questions any of you may have.
Please feel free to call or email me to discuss your concerns or to schedule a home visit.

Sincerely,

Paul J. Muniz
Territory Sales Rep
Bright House Networks
407-504-2580 Cell
paul.muniz@mybrighthouse.com
Hello Paul, Good to hear Bright House is coming to Sanibel. I understand they are a first class cable company. We will be building on Rain Lily Loop in Sanibel soon. We are long time happy DirecTV subscribers. Before I commit to DirecTV, what advantages does Bright House have over DirecTV other than cost? How does your sports programing compare and how many HD channels will be offered? I visited Bright House web site and got nowhere, it doesn't recognize zip code for The Villages or Sanibel. Will Bright House be offering internet speeds faster than 10mpb? We would like to see at least 15 offered which is ideal for streaming HD movies from Vudu. You may PM us with your info if you like. Thanks so much John
Old 01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Sage

Hope you can tell the powers that be that many Villagers would love to have some other choices. I live in the Village of Winnifred and would happily switch to Bright House if I could.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Hope you can tell the powers that be that many Villagers would love to have some other choices. I live in the Village of Winnifred and would happily switch to Bright House if I could.
And while you're assisting Redwitch in Winifred, please don't forget the "sister" Village of Belvedere!
Old 01-26-2012, 02:59 PM

Hi all. Sorry about the delay in getting back to everyone. I was out with knee surgery last week and was not able to keep up with everything as much as I would have liked.

JC+John - PM sent. Again, terribly sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Redwitch and Barefoot - I certainly hope the plan is to expand to as many Villages as possible. I think they know people want other options just from what we are hearing from the Sanibel residents. Hopefully, expansion will come sooner than later. I will do my best to keep everyone updated to any progress.

Also, it was brought to my attention that I missed one of the streets we have active in Sanibel. Rain Lilly Loop is also available to receive our services.

We are in process of turning on some new address on the opposite side of Pinellas PL. As these become available, I will make another list with street names.

Hope to hear from more of you soon!
Closed Thread