ATTN: SANIBEL RESIDENTS Bright House Cable

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2012, 02:50 PM

Sharon,

Sorry I missed this post. Give me a call on my cell and I will see what I can do to help you out. I will also send you a PM.
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com
Old 08-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Default More expansion!!!!

Our construction crews have been incredibly busy here lately. We have just recently activated another 30 streets! I will list them below in alphabetical order. We are still hard at work out there so expect to see more in the not too distant future. For now, all our efforts are still south of 466A in and around the areas off Pinellas Pl (Charlotte, Fernandina, and Sanibel).

New streets now available to receive our services:

Abana Path
Allaire Loop
Bokeelia Pl
Bowen Ter
Brassie Ter
Brunell St
Castlegate Ct
Derby Ave
Ducksbury St
Empire Ave
Fieldbrook Way
Gable Pl
Greywood Ln
Hatfield Ter
Hollyhock Wy
Isleworth Cir
Jaffia Ct
Kilarny PL
Ladd Ct
Lafayette St
Luckett Ct
Maiden Ln
Niblick Ct
Partridge Ave
Ridgewood Path
Tallsman Ct
Tangelo Ln
Vanceboro Ct
Yardley Ct
Zoombar PL

Like I said, hopefully more to come in the near future. As always, if you have a question about a particular area or street, just contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 08-17-2012, 02:34 PM

Paul, do you know why Brighthouse refuses to carry the NFL Network channel? All other cable companies carry it except TW/Brighthouse. NFL is so wanted by many of your subscribers that it seems very backward not to carry it. Just wondering if you know why your company is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighthouse Cable Paul View Post
Our construction crews have been incredibly busy here lately. We have just recently activated another 30 streets! I will list them below in alphabetical order. We are still hard at work out there so expect to see more in the not too distant future. For now, all our efforts are still south of 466A in and around the areas off Pinellas Pl (Charlotte, Fernandina, and Sanibel).

New streets now available to receive our services:

Abana Path
Allaire Loop
Bokeelia Pl
Bowen Ter
Brassie Ter
Brunell St
Castlegate Ct
Derby Ave
Ducksbury St
Empire Ave
Fieldbrook Way
Gable Pl
Greywood Ln
Hatfield Ter
Hollyhock Wy
Isleworth Cir
Jaffia Ct
Kilarny PL
Ladd Ct
Lafayette St
Luckett Ct
Maiden Ln
Niblick Ct
Partridge Ave
Ridgewood Path
Tallsman Ct
Tangelo Ln
Vanceboro Ct
Yardley Ct
Zoombar PL

Like I said, hopefully more to come in the near future. As always, if you have a question about a particular area or street, just contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Old 08-17-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodie View Post
Paul, do you know why Brighthouse refuses to carry the NFL Network channel? All other cable companies carry it except TW/Brighthouse. NFL is so wanted by many of your subscribers that it seems very backward not to carry it. Just wondering if you know why your company is not.
I am not sure the exact reason, but I do know that it has to do with dollars and cents. They feel their network is worth a certain amount of money per subscriber and apparently it is not the same number we had in mind. During that last round of negotiations I was told that they demanded the channel be offered as part of normal standard and digital service, we wanted it in a special package offering (i.e. our Sports Pass), but they wouldn't budge. To offer the channel in our standard and digital service would have made it financially unreasonable for both us and the consumer. Now, that is just what I heard. What actually happened could be completely different. But, no matter what it is all a money thing. When it comes time to negotiate for channels we work with Time Warner to make a larger number of subscibers and to hopefully negotiate the best price. I would imagine eventually we will offer the NFL Network as our customers would like it and NFL Network would like to have our customers, but I have no idea when we might actually have it.

Hope this makes sense and gives you an idea as to what is happening. Unfortunately, channels negotiations are handled well above my level so I won't know what is happening until it is done.

As far as missing games, I have found the NFL Network doesn't really show all that many games. As far as I can remember from last season, it was really on the Thursday night game that they had exclusive rights too. I may be wrong on that, my mind isn't fully in football mode yet.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 08-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Veteran member
Location: Full Time in the Village of Gilchrist (aka Party Central)

Hi Paul, I've heard that our home on Bradshaw Lane in Gilchrist (under construction) may be eligible for Brighthouse. Is this correct???
Thanks
Old 08-21-2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMtnBoy View Post
Hi Paul, I've heard that our home on Bradshaw Lane in Gilchrist (under construction) may be eligible for Brighthouse. Is this correct???
Thanks
Yes, I actually just heard back from construction today concerning The Village of Gilchrist. The area covering that village has been sent to design. Once they are done, it will be ready for our construction team to start building. We will definitely be offering services in that village, but we may or may not be ready by the time your home is completed. If it is going to be a couple of months, then there is a good chance we will be ready to go when you are. I will do my best to keep you up to date. Also, if you want to email me, I can keep you updated that way as well.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 08-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Veteran member
Default Gilchrist Cable

Quote:
Yes, I actually just heard back from construction today concerning The Village of Gilchrist. The area covering that village has been sent to design. Once they are done, it will be ready for our construction team to start building. We will definitely be offering services in that village, but we may or may not be ready by the time your home is completed. If it is going to be a couple of months, then there is a good chance we will be ready to go when you are. I will do my best to keep you up to date. Also, if you want to email me, I can keep you updated that way as well.
Thaks, Paul. I've sent you an e-mail.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:49 PM

Paul - Glad to hear you are on Ridgewood Path - We close on our home on 9-19, and will definitely be wanting to use your services. I will be in touch with you.

Gary
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaTeachers View Post
Paul - Glad to hear you are on Ridgewood Path - We close on our home on 9-19, and will definitely be wanting to use your services. I will be in touch with you.

Gary
Gary,

I can't wait. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will help however I can. Good luck on the move and congrats on the new home!

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 09-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Default NFL Network!!!!!

Hi all,

Nothing official yet and I have heard nothing on the company side, but since I have been asked about this many times I figured I would share an article I saw. Once I have official word from corporate, I will update and let everyone know. Even though it is not official, the signs look good that we may be able to finally come to a deal with the NFL Network here in the not too distant future.

Time Warner Cable in deal to carry NFL Network: source | Reuters

Again, I will do my best to keep everyone updated as I hear more.

Thanks!
Paul

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 09-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Veteran member

Hi Paul! I was at our home on Bradshaw Lane in Gilchrist last week and ran into a field service rep for Brighthouse. During the conversation he mentioned that he thought that the company was on-line in Gilchrist. He additionally called someone at the office and was told that the area was active and that smoothing (?) was being done in the area this week. Have any updates on the availability of service in this area!
Thanks!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVMtnBoy View Post
Hi Paul! I was at our home on Bradshaw Lane in Gilchrist last week and ran into a field service rep for Brighthouse. During the conversation he mentioned that he thought that the company was on-line in Gilchrist. He additionally called someone at the office and was told that the area was active and that smoothing (?) was being done in the area this week. Have any updates on the availability of service in this area!
Thanks!
We are getting closer and most of the "dirty work" for Gilchrist is done, but technically the addresses are not active and ready to go in our system. However, we should be very close to getting to that point. I have not forgot about you and will definitely let you know as soon as I get the green light.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 09-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Default Finally! NFL Network on BHN!

Quote:
Hi all,

Nothing official yet and I have heard nothing on the company side, but since I have been asked about this many times I figured I would share an article I saw. Once I have official word from corporate, I will update and let everyone know. Even though it is not official, the signs look good that we may be able to finally come to a deal with the NFL Network here in the not too distant future.

Time Warner Cable in deal to carry NFL Network: source | Reuters

Again, I will do my best to keep everyone updated as I hear more.

Thanks!
Paul

Well, that didn't take long!!! NFL Network is now officially on Bright House Networks!! If you have digital cable with us you can view The NFL Network on channel 201 or in HD on channel 1145. Also, if you subscibe to our Sports Pass you can get NFL RedZone on channel 202 or channel 1146 for HD.

This channel is active and running as of this weekend, so you can now enjoy tons of NFL news and reports as well as Thursday night games.

Hopefully, more good news to come shortly! Thanks all!!

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Default MORE expansion! Gilchrist and Eleanor

Good news! Bright house is on the move again. We have added a few more streets that we can provide service to and with that, a few more areas.

As you know, we have services available in The Villages of Sanibel, Fernandina, and Charlotte, as well as Bokeelia Villas, but now we have expanded into The Village of Gilchrist and Eleanor Villas!

New streets added are as follows:

-Kilgore Way
-Bradshaw LN
-Hackberry PL
-Amherst Way
-Eastfield Path
-Eleanor LN
-Veranda PL
-Ida Ct
-Alva Terr

That's it for now, but more to come in the near future! As always, I will do my best to keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the support!
Paul

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Old 10-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Default Growing

Hello all! More good news. We are growing yet again. I just received an email from construction showing new areas they just completed. These areas will be added into the computer over the next week or so. The new streets we are available on are as follows:

- Resthaven Way
- Teaberry Ln
- Orangedale Terr
- Pinekot Ct
- Alesio St
- Haislip Ct
- Olustee Pl
- Vicksburg Av
- Tannery Terr
- Sapphire Pl
- Amber Ct
- Garnet Av
- Ivory Ln
- Barrineau PL
- Tipton Ln
- Bracci Av
- O'Hara Ct
- Evanside Ln
- Burnside Pl
- Knightsbridge Pl
- Candlewick Ct
- Blythill Ln
- Jemima Av
- Emporia Pl
- Islamorada Ct
- Richfield St
- Edgeworth Terr
- Adrienne Way (700 addresses in Megan Villas)

All in all that is another 28 streets of new service. This area covers Amber Villas, Barrineau Villas, Lauren Villas, Lindsey Villas, Megan Villas, and I believe parts of Gilchrist and Fernandina. The construction crews are staying busy trying to keep up with all the expansion. As always, if I get wind of anything new, I will keep you all posted.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns.

Talk to you soon!
Paul

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.