Bright house cable

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Sage
Default Bright house cable

I saw that Bright House Cable is now in parts of TV. Does anyone use them and if so are you happy with it? We are thinking of going with them since comcast doesn't have such favorable reviews. Thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Veteran member
Smile Only south of 466A

We have Bright House in Sanibel. IMHO I think they are the best. No installation charge, Triple play package. We rented for 5 months waiting for house to be built. Rental had Comcast. The internet would just stop, the TV would go out for a short time. The neighbors had same problem and Comcast never did fix. We had Comcast up north that was better but customer service was terrible. Bright House IS ONLY AVAILABLE SOUTH OF CR 466A. Do not call the
"800" number . Do a search on this site for Bright House and contact the sales person (Paul) he can give you the best deal.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Sage
Default brighthouse

Perfect. Thank you for the info. We are (will be) south of 466A in Sanibel!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Sage
Default Bright house cable

Anyone else have Bright House cable? I've been reading a lot aBout Comcast and they sound dreadful. There's not many who are saying much about Bright House either. Are they better than Comcast? there appears to be a rep here on TOTV, so maybe their service will be better. We only need tv and computer, no phone. Thanks
Old 02-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Platinum member

We were also curious about Bright House's plans for TV. Unfortunately, according to the email below from Paul J. Muniz, Territory Sales Representative for BH, it seems they're limited to the newest villages south of CR 466A. It's a shame there's no "cable" alternatives to Comcast. (Yes I know there's satellite service.)

Good afternoon George! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been in the field so much the past few weeks that I have hardly had any office time.

I do not have any updates on any new locations in the Villages. I know we are still pretty focused on Sanibel and trying to stay ahead of the construction there. I am not privileged enough to be in on any meeting that would discuss expansion or strategy, that is many pay grades above me. As far as what took so long to get there; my best guess is red tape (permits, expansion fees, community fees, impact fees, etc.), but that is just an educated guess, not fact.

I do not have a name of anyone you could specifically contact, but I would suggest to any and all that you contact Bright House via the contact us portion of the website (Bright House Networks - TV | Home Phone | Internet | Serving Tampa Bay, Orlando-Central Florida, Indianapolis, Birmingham, Bakersfield and Detroit) and let them know that if feasible for them to expand, you and many of your friends would want services as soon as possible. Maybe if enough come through they can look into it more? Again, I am not sure, but couldn't hurt.

If you have any questions or need anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul J. Muniz
Territory Sales Representative
Bright House Networks
602 E. Hwy 50, Suite A
Clermont, FL 34711
407-504-2580 -Cell
386-267-7585 -Fax
paul.muniz@mybrighthouse.com
Old 04-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Default Bright house

Yep. Go with Brighthouse. Call Paul. Good guy. They also have a cool Apple ap for an IPad or IPhone. Check it out. Also, if internet speed is important to you, you'll be really happy with Brighthouse. I'll be placing my order as soon as my wife sells our house in Ohio and I can be a FROG. No phone for me either but the phone is only $10.00 per month extra.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

I don't know what village you are in but we have had nothing but great service. We live in Summerhill.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Default Brighthouse is the best!

I had Brighthouse at my last home and if I could here, I would have chosen them hands down over Comcast. I am hoping they expand north of 466A in the future because I will change over in a heartbeat. Their service was also fantastic.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:01 PM

Our house is south of 466A so Brighthouse was an option for us. After researching all of our options and reading your input here on TOTV (thanks), we went with Paul (the territory rep) and Brighthouse.....we've been VERY happy with that choice. Paul was extremely helpful emailing us to answer countless questions before our move. The installer showed up right on time the day we moved in mid-July, and the first bill was EXACTLY as expected. No surprise "fees" like some of the competitors do...as I've been told. So far, Brighthouse has been terrific. With all the problems we've had in the past with other cable/internet providers (outside of TV), I keep expecting the other shoe to fall, but so far...Brighthouse keeps on impressing.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Default New Rep

I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. However, my friend and co-worker Lysander Jimenez be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him before he gets to you.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com

TOTV username: Brighthouse Cable Lysander

Thanks to everyone for all the support! I appreciate it all. Lysander is the top producer in our team and has taught me a ton over the last few years. He will take care of you at the same or at a better level than I could of
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com
Old 09-07-2013, 03:55 PM

Especially like the fact you can shut if off when you go back north. No maintenance charge.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:01 PM

a lot of our neighbors have switched to Century Link and are very satisfied. u may want to consider them too.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.