Bright House Seasonal Plan

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Default Bright House Seasonal Plan

Hello all! I receive many emails, PMs, calls, and posts regarding the ability to suspend your service for certain amounts of time. This is understandable given the area and that many are part time until they can fully get down here and enjoy the good life. We have recently had some changes to Seasonal Plan and have become a little bit more flexible with it. I will post the highlights of what options are available, how it works, and what it costs.

2013 Seasonal Plan
Effective Wednesday, March 20th, 2013, Bright House Networks will introduce a new Seasonal Plan in the markets that currently offer our customers the option of placing their account on Seasonal. This includes Central Florida, Detroit, Indianapolis and Tampa Bay markets. The Seasonal Plan is for customers who spend a portion of their time locally and a portion of their time in a different place.

What is happening?

Our Seasonal Plan is available to Video, HSD and Home Phone customers, in good standing, that leave their homes for a period of time and return to the same address. The new Seasonal plan provides customers with two plan options:

Seasonal Basic Plan (Currently in place today)
o Customers keep the same phone number and email address

o Customers can use their email while away

o No need to return equipment or cancel service upon leaving

o No reconnect charges upon returning

o No appointment needed to reconnected upon returning

Seasonal Plus Plan (New)
o All Basic Plan benefits plus:

o Third Party Home Security Systems (i.e. ADT, Brinks, etc.) can call out in case of an emergency

o Access to Voicemail & Easy Gadget

o Access Cable Wi-Fi in available areas with participating partners

What is changing?

With the new Seasonal option, the customer can leave for a period of 2-9 months. The customer pays a one-time fee to place their account on the Seasonal Basic Plan and has the option to pay an additional amount per month to access their voicemail and have the extra benefits of the Seasonal Plus Plan.
(the old plan required a minimum of 3 months away)

The fees will be standardized across all markets as follows:

Services
Price

One-Time Fee
Single Play
$19.00

Double Play
$26.00

Triple Play
$32.00

Monthly Fee
Basic Plan
N/A

Plus Plan
$15.00 per month

Note: Military personnel do not have the 9 month maximum restriction imposed on them for deployment.

Is there a limit to the times the customer may go on Seasonal during a year?

The customer may go on Seasonal as many times as they need, but all together may not exceed the 9 month maximum per year.
(This part is new and helpful for many of my Villages customers)

Why would customers want to get the Seasonal Plus Plan?

Customers using our Home Phone for 3rd party alarm monitoring will need to subscribe to the Seasonal Plan Plus. This will allow the Security system the ability to call out in case of an emergency. This option also gives them access to the extra benefits that come with it like the Voicemail Access, Call forwarding and WiFi access.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me by the methods listed in my signature. I will do my best to help however I can!

Thanks,
Paul
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. Lysander Jimenez, my friend and co-worker, will be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him directly.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.