Vans Carpet Cleaning

Old 04-04-2015, 10:17 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Vans Carpet Cleaning

Van's Carpet Cleaning

"Serving Others for a Greater Purpose."

Welcome to the Most Outstanding Service Experience EVER!
Central Florida's Most Reputable Cleaning Firm in Leesburg, The Villages, Mount Dora and Surrounding Areas since 1994.

Services:

Carpet and Area Rugs
Ozone Cleaning
Fabric and Leather Upholstery
Oriental and Wool Rugs
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Carpet Power-Stretching
Bio-Hazard Cleaning
Concrete and Hardwood Floors
MicroSeal Permanent Protector

Van's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service enjoys a golden reputation in the industry.
We are referred exclusively by the most seasoned professionals in our industry.
Our references are available upon request. Our company has been in business for over 25 years,
and we are a Certified Firm with the IICRC in continuing education.
We are experienced in all areas of the carpet/area rug cleaning industry,
Which means that we will not be baffled by your situations that others aren't even aware of.
Van's Carpet Cleaning is committed to first class service systems.
We will show up on time, and our staff will be uniformed and well groomed.
You will be treated with courtesy and respect, and your orders will be processed in a timely manner.
We welcome you to our family of satisfied clients and look forward to servicing all of your cleaning needs.
God Bless You,
from All of the Staff at
Van's Carpet Cleaning Service.

If you are not thrilled with the service you experience and receive from us, we will rush back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. If you are still unimpressed, we will promptly refund 100% of your investment

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

FOLLOW OUR BLOG FOR HELPFUL TIPS AND INFORMATION

CLICK HERE TO REQUEST SERVICE

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-19-2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-18-2023, 11:20 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

QUICK SHOUT OUT to Vans Carpet and welcoming them back as a sponsor to our site.. Thanks again to them and all our sponsors and the Villagers considering using our sponsors as it keeps the site going.. Much appreciated!!
Old 10-14-2021, 11:30 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Van's Carpet Cleaning

"Serving Others for a Greater Purpose."

Welcome to the Most Outstanding Service Experience EVER!
Central Florida's Most Reputable Cleaning Firm in Leesburg, The Villages, Mount Dora and Surrounding Areas since 1994.

Services:

Carpet and Area Rugs
Ozone Cleaning
Fabric and Leather Upholstery
Oriental and Wool Rugs
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Carpet Power-Stretching
Bio-Hazard Cleaning
Concrete and Hardwood Floors
MicroSeal Permanent Protector

Van's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service enjoys a golden reputation in the industry.
We are referred exclusively by the most seasoned professionals in our industry.
Our references are available upon request. Our company has been in business for over 25 years,
and we are a Certified Firm with the IICRC in continuing education.
We are experienced in all areas of the carpet/area rug cleaning industry,
Which means that we will not be baffled by your situations that others aren't even aware of.
Van's Carpet Cleaning is committed to first class service systems.
We will show up on time, and our staff will be uniformed and well groomed.
You will be treated with courtesy and respect, and your orders will be processed in a timely manner.
We welcome you to our family of satisfied clients and look forward to servicing all of your cleaning needs.
God Bless You,
from All of the Staff at
Van's Carpet Cleaning Service.

If you are not thrilled with the service you experience and receive from us, we will rush back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. If you are still unimpressed, we will promptly refund 100% of your investment

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

FOLLOW OUR BLOG FOR HELPFUL TIPS AND INFORMATION

CLICK HERE TO REQUEST SERVICE

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Old 11-22-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymac View Post
Anyone Use vans carpet cleaning recently. Most of these reviews are old, anybody have any information on them. Good or bad. I need carpet and tile cleaned. Also some carpet stretched. Thanks.
Nov 20, 2020
Three rooms of carpet cleaned. Excellent job! Prep of room, three step process gave a wonderfully new look to our 15 year old carpets. We would highly recommend.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:04 AM

I recently used Van's Carpet Cleaning to not only clean my area rugs and upholstered furniture, but also to clean my wood laminate flooring. They did a wonderful, thorough job. This is not the first time I've used them. I am more than satisfied with the results. They are professional people, expert in their tasks.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:02 AM

Just this week had Vans come in to clean some cushions and pillows on our Lanai furniture. We really appreciated the courtesy call the day before (we didn't need reminding but were glad for the confirmation that we had not been forgotten).

They arrived exactly on time and did a great job on our upholstery. I would not hesitate to have them back for any of the several services they offer; they will be our "first choice" in the future.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:38 PM

We called Van's on the recommendation of DOC's Restoration staff in Summerfield and are glad we did. Ivy VanGorder was great in timely scheduling the work during a day when the seller allowed us in just before the closing so furniture could be delivered the following week. Ernie arrived on time and was a true professional. It was a pleasure to have them complete our rug cleaning in our home. Van's Rug Cleaning went out of their way to get us to our newly purchased home with a spotless rug. A definite return customer here! Veterans tell them you are and they'll hook you up!
Old 02-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Default Great experience!

We recently had Van's in our home to take care of a bad stain on a bedroom carpet - not only were they professional and thorough, but because they weren't sure that they could eradicate the stain, they did not charge us!!!! Well, the stain came out, and we had them back to do the rest of our carpeted areas! Highly recommend - great quality work, pleasant and knowledgeable staff and trustworthy!
Old 10-20-2018, 04:22 PM
Default happy customer

I want to recommend Van's Carpet Cleaning Service for both carpet and tile. A small flood discolored part of my wall-to-wall carpet while I was out of town. It was particularly noticeable because there had been a dirty door mat on top of that part of the rug. I chose Van's because they do real stream cleaning and their IICRC certification which Consumers Report recommends using when selecting a carpet cleaner.

Even before I committed to use them, Ernie came out to estimate the cost and sprayed something to start working on the stain. Now it almost all gone. I doubt anyone else would know it was ever stained. The whole carpet looks fantastic even the darker frequently walked paths into the mbr and kitchen are gone. The carpet had only been vacuumed and never professionally cleaned since we moved in almost 7 years ago so the paths were quite visable.

I was so impressed I had them clean the tiled areas especially the kitchen floor where the grout was terribly discolored. I notice the difference every time I enter the kitchen.

Even more impressive was the follow up call to check on my experience. That's a sign of a good company. So I offered to write this recommendation because I had a difficult time finding good reviews for carpet cleaners.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:38 PM

I just had Van's stretch carpet, clean carpet, and clean upholstery. GREAT job! Starting with the initial visit, very professional and helpful. Even helped me decide what I didn't need to do! Appreciated the honest assessment and guidance. Thank you!
Old 08-17-2018, 03:27 PM

Terrific service
Fabulous communication
Sofa and recliner are spotless
They cleaned area rug for no extra charge
HIGHLY recommend!!!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:25 PM

Anyone Use vans carpet cleaning recently. Most of these reviews are old, anybody have any information on them. Good or bad. I need carpet and tile cleaned. Also some carpet stretched. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2017, 06:57 PM

Van's recently restretched our master bedroom carpet,which had 3 huge ripples. They also cleaned our carpets and tile. Ernie explained what he was going to do, sent us off to the movies while he worked. We came home, totally amazed that he moved the furniture, stretched the carpet, cleaned all carpets and tile while we relaxed with our popcorn. A month later, Our carpets and tile still look perfect. What a wonderful company!
Lynne and Ken
Old 10-27-2017, 07:39 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

We just had Van's clean our carpets and 2 area rugs. Because we have wool area rugs, they took them to their facility to clean them. The rugs look amazing. Carpets look great too. Excellent job. Will definitely use them again.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:13 AM

I used VANs twice this year. First for my area rug and then for my two living room chairs. As usual service was great and results terrific. I would highly recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.